test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,282 posts in this topic

RA Rugged Man. Pure class.

Love the other verison from R.A's compilation album, great verse from celph titled, great song.

Any idea what the last bit is from?? sounds like an english rapper

"Drove myself mad, ?????????? for sanity,

the worlds like a cell, got made just to hold me"

My list 1. Rakim 2. Nas 3. Diabolic 4. Big L 5. Ras Kass however my favs are DMX and Vinnie Paz. And yeah LDN most people just say Pacs the best, and eminem. I think there both overrated myself, still good though.

RA Rugged Man. Pure class.

Agreed his song with Vinnie is class the Vietnam story uncommon valor. LDN since you like IT you would probs know Diabolic?

"Drove myself mad, ?????????? for sanity,

the worlds like a cell, got made just to hold me"

Yeah! I've heard this song 10000 times & still can't figure it out. Drives me insane :\

Agreed his song with Vinnie is class the Vietnam story uncommon valor. LDN since you like IT you would probs know Diabolic?

Yep! Diabolic, Technique, all them cats.. Love those guys.

Throw in Vinnie.. Heck all the Jedi Mind Tricks guys!

My list 1. Rakim 2. Nas 3. Diabolic 4. Big L 5. Ras Kass however my favs are DMX and Vinnie Paz. And yeah LDN most people just say Pacs the best, and eminem. I think there both overrated myself, still good though.

Agree! And like your list too.

It's a real shame Big L was taken when he was.. No doubt he'd have been dubbed better than Pac if he'd released another album.

Agreed, there's a big rumour that he was going to sell our with Jay Z right before he died. Army of the pharaohs are good too, JMT are apart of it. I wouldn't of expected such good rap fans from a football site... usually people only know Pac and Eminem.

Kostas likes this

Forgot about DMX. Love his style n music. So strong.

Sloth: I would say everyone know just Eminem for his latest collabs n shits

Forgot about DMX. Love his style n music. So strong.

Sloth: I would say everyone know just Eminem for his latest collabs n shits

And because he's always number one, and what DMX album is your favourite? for me it's his first one, so strong and good horrorcore.

Nah, I get what you guys mean. But most of 'Pac's shit wasn't about West vs East. The stuff he spit prior to Death Row was dope, before the whole stuff with Biggie. That's why I rate 2Pacalyse Now so highly because it wasn't about that.. Straight struggle stuff innit

Hmmm, LDN, I wasn't really speaking about Tupac...

Basically I meant : west coast rap promotes the violence, while the east coast rap condemns it.

Basically I meant : west coast rap promotes the violence, while the east coast rap condemns it.

Fair enough then..

But I think the coast-to-coast diversion has died down in recent years. Rappers have stopped being so stereotypical of their coast and started finding their own flows.

Ah been waiting for a video. Kendrick Lamar has got good potential. Hopefully he'll live up to the hype.

Agree! And like your list too.

It's a real shame Big L was taken when he was.. No doubt he'd have been dubbed better than Pac if he'd released another album.

You can't overrate Pac

1) 2pac

2) Nas

3) Biggie Smalls

4) Dr.Dre

You can't overrate Pac

Tupac is grossly overrated. I'm not saying he wasn't good, but the amount people have gone on about him, compared to how much they've actually listened to him is stupid.

I hate those people with a passion LMAO.

Like if you're going to rate Tupac, at least listen to all his real albums!

Jay-Z has a similar problem, people judge him based on rihanna & beyonce' collaborations. Instead of albums like Reasonable doubt, American gangster & Blueprint 1 & 2.

'Fuck Jay-Z' is the most retarded thing any hip hop fan could ever say.

Jay-Z has a similar problem, people judge him based on rihanna & beyonce' collaborations. Instead of albums like Reasonable doubt, American gangster & Blueprint 1 & 2.

'Fuck Jay-Z' is the most retarded thing any hip hop fan could ever say.

Totally agree. I've been listening to Reasonable Doubt ever since you mentioned it on this thread in fact. Classic.