test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,255 posts in this topic
20 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

@Term-X @The Skipper @LDN Blue

So we just gonna act like Skepta didn't just drop a banger of an album?! 

Konnichiwa (imo) is such a dope Album, and inarguably his best full-length project Skepta has done by miles. Y'all don't know how scared I was about this album,because the pressure on Skepta to deliver was insane, (as he states on Corn on the Cob). So many Hip-Hop fans I know on this side of the pond, have checked out this album and loved it, and other popular Youtubers like Needledrop, Bigquint Indeed and others have given great exposure to the Album as well. 

Have been putting so many friends on game, telling them to check out Kano, JME, Devlin and the rest of the grime scene. 

So so happy for Skepta, BBK and Grime as a whole. Have not, and cannot stop listening to "Konnichiwa" and "Made in the Manor", classics. 

Yeah well it would be great if we could actually talk about it with the aforementioned member wouldn't it. But apparently unjustified bans are a thing now :chai:

Konnichiwa is fantastic. The only shame is half the tracklist were songs already in circulation but regardless it was a masterpiece. Minimal features and good production. Corn on the Curb was great (I've cropped the Chip part).  Only wish Wiley's hook featured more.

Giggs' album Landlord is finished and I'm eagerly awaiting its drop. For me, 2015 was the year of Giggs. All the features he did were certi and I can't think of one bad tune he's dropped in the last 2-3 years. 

6 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Yeah well it would be great if we could actually talk about it with the aforementioned member wouldn't it. But apparently unjustified bans are a thing now :chai:

Konnichiwa is fantastic. The only shame is half the tracklist were songs already in circulation but regardless it was a masterpiece. Minimal features and good production. Corn on the Curb was great (I've cropped the Chip part).  Only wish Wiley's hook featured more.

Giggs' album Landlord is finished and I'm eagerly awaiting its drop. For me, 2015 was the year of Giggs. All the features he did were certi and I can't think of one bad tune he's dropped in the last 2-3 years. 

Term Got banned?! The Fuck!? 

On 29/04/2016 at 7:56 PM, Term-X said:

So so disappointed by Drake's new album.

Beauty behind the Madness >>>>>Views

Go to the Youtube video, click the settings and speed it up by 1.25 (tempo really does change the mood). Suddenly the chorus sounds like prime Drake.

1 really hard worker + 1 really talented guy. The scene is flourishing; it's got more attention than the US scene now, which we never, ever, thought would happen. We owe the growth to those Youtube reaction videos & Drake pandering to Sneakbo, Skepta & now Dave.

Consistently hitting 1m+ views before Kodak, Kevin Gates, Young Thug, Yachty, Meek Mill, Ab Soul, Asap Ferg, all of Good Music's roster, YG, Nipsey, Chance the Rapper..

Only Drake, Rae Sremmurd, J Cole & Kendrick Lamar are bringing in more views as quickly. It's muad. Take away the radio support Rae S get and it's only the 3 biggest players of the genre bringing in more. Big big big things are happening right now.

Jesus Christ!

Listen to this until it gets taken down by Youtube. I had to call the fire department.