test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

28,985 posts in this topic
What attributes do Brazillian academies encourage?

Popular Australian sports have always leaned more towards Aussie Rules football and the Rugby codes. Those games are much more physical and rough than football. One of the main aspects of Aussie Rules is using other players (oppposing and team mates) as launch pads to get catch the ball easier. And you can see the influence come through in our players. You can't really list too many Aussie players with flair of technical ability but you could list dozens with amazing physical presence and work rate. Timmy Cahill, Lucas Neil, Mark Viduka, Brett Emerton, Craig Moore, Luke Wilkshire, etc.

And even though a lot of players selected have never even played club football in the same countries the team's chemistry always seem to be very high. Unlike countries like England and Netherlands where all the players seem to hate eachother.

Good question, I dont know how to answer! :blush:

Cold..bored of snow...not looking forward to the game tommrow...but looking forward to drinks tonight..if manage to get out without falling many times!

James likes this

How is everyone?

Alright.

Cold..bored of snow...not looking forward to the game tommrow...but looking forward to drinks tonight..if manage to get out without falling many times!

At least the snow is soft. Try to land on it.

James likes this

I hate when the snow turns to ice, but i hear it's going to snow tomorrow, so we'll see how that plans out.

Its frozen :( doesnt seem to be much soft snow anymore...boo lol.

Would you rather 40' heat? Well at least we can have a few drinks in a pool. Night swimming and alcohol, what could go wrong?

still a bit hungover. I was doing shots with some friends last night

16 year olds shouldn't be doing that shit.

Would you rather 40' heat? Well at least we can have a few drinks in a pool. Night swimming and alcohol, what could go wrong?

Drowny drowny times

16 year olds shouldn't be doing that shit.

14yo shouldnt be doing that!

still a bit hungover. I was doing shots with some friends last night

There are 20 bottles of vodca sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to take them to recycle, lol.

There are 20 bottles of vodca waiting for me to take them to recycle, lol.

someone in my physics class told the teacher that I was doing shots later and the teacher didn't look too happy about it :P

Rmpr likes this

Good, bored though...

How are you?

I'm good, just walked my two little puppies in the snow...

Before you ask i got two West highland terriors... cos i'm boss. haha

A few weeks ago we went to the pub mid uni and had a few, then went to the next lecture and one bloke took his pint with him and was pissed as well lol... Sits down, after 10 mins he drops the glass. It spills everywhere and glass on the floor etc. The lecturer comes over and we all blame it on the perfectly in tact light and she believes it LOL.

It's a good thing I haven't been 14 for a while.

I honestly don't care if a 14 year old or a 16 year old has a couple of beers with adults. I actually think that can be a good thing but getting wasted from bing drinking is something different.

I've been there, done some shit, seen some shit, and I can tell you I don't want my children (if I have any) to have a similar adolescence to me. They can make all the mistakes they want when they are adults but not when they are snot nosed teenagers that think they are more mature then they are. I've had some times I'd never want to forget and I've lost my dignity several times over, sometimes I wonder if it was worth it.

someone in my physics class told the teacher that I was doing shots later and the teacher didn't look too happy about it :P

LOL, where you in those extra funny uniforms? :D

LOL, where you in those extra funny uniforms? :D

nope we can wear our own clothes when we are 16-18 (years 12 and 13) so we can laugh at everyone who wears uniform :D

Rmpr likes this