The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I think the article is more getting at a bitter woman that had her boyfriend dump her for a woman of East-Asian descent. That is the impression I got anyway.

Yeah, it definitely has a "why would a white man choose an asian woman when he could have picked ME?" vibe to it. Cringeworthy, I couldn't even manage to get to the bottom half of the article.

Edit: I persevered and read through all of it. I now believe she's trolling or seeking attention by spouting gibberish, nobody can be that stupid. Having to read stuff like that is one of the shortcomings of freedom of speech I suppose.

I just accidentally deleted all the music I have on my laptop...no, I'm not upset. I just like laying motionless on the floor and that's just some dust that went in my eye :cry:

Cant you go in bin and 'reupload' it back?

Or was in somekind of program?

The most anticipated Finnish student party of the year today. :yay:

Going to hit the bars with my mates first and later in the evening planning on seeing a girl I met a few weeks ago, wish me luck guys!

Cant you go in bin and 'reupload' it back?

Or was in somekind of program?

No because I always use shift+delete because I'm too lazy to go back to the bin but mainly because I'm an idiot.

Not a big deal though. Just about 5000 songs and full albums that I have hand picked and downloaded one by one for the past 10 or so years... :cry:

The most anticipated Finnish student party of the year today. :yay:

Going to hit the bars with my mates first and later in the evening planning on seeing a girl I met a few weeks ago, wish me luck guys!

Jyväskylä is a nice student city, have fun! :beer:

What the fuck is your problem? Seriously why bring something from another thread and continue it here?

What the fuck is your problem? Seriously why bring something from another thread and continue it here?

I read the news and thought it's interesting so i decided to share it with other people. what's wrong with that? Am i not allowed to share news and important events with other people?!

I read the news and thought it's interesting so i decided to share it with other people. what's wrong with that? Am i not allowed to share news and important events with other people?!

You couldn't be anymore transparent. This is simply a continuation from another thread and you know it.

That's all I will say on the matter. I have a feeling your time here is very limited because you simply don't get it at all and your words today have been nothing short of disgusting.

You couldn't be anymore transparent. This is simply a continuation from another thread and you know it.

That's all I will say on the matter. I have a feeling your time here is very limited because you simply don't get it at all and your words today have been nothing short of disgusting.

You're reading too much into it i just put a little piece of news i thought was interesting to share with i never had any intention to engage in any discussion with anyone by that!