test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Superga Re-Volley - Special Project

https://www.thedoublef.com/it_en/special-project/superga/

Superga launches Re-Volley, a special project involving the most prestigious Italian retailers to redesign the iconic 2941 sneaker.

Selected as one of the 5 top Italian multibrand stores, Folli Follie re-invents the well-known shoe of the Piedmontese brand in an urban and international way.

The customization of the sneaker made by our group (offline: Folli Follie, ONE-OFF, FR-Boutique stores; online: TheDoubleF) takes inspiration from art, minimalism, and attention to details.

Characterized by suede leather, cotton lining and vulcanized natural rubber sole, the sneaker is reinterpreted in all white with the external swallow tail in blue. In the special project is also involved Emma Allegretti, Italian artist who has customized some parts of the sneaker with modern illustrations. In addition, the Superga logo is reworked in a pixelated version.

The 2941 sneaker is available online on TheDoubleF and offline at ONE-OFF (Brescia), boutique of the Folli Follie group.

Superga Re-Volley - Special Project - TheDoubleFSuperga Re-Volley - Special Project - TheDoubleF

Superga launches Re-Volley, a special project involving the most prestigious Italian retailers to redesign the iconic unisex sneaker. The 2941 sneakers feature a white suede upper, with cotton lining, vulcanized natural rubber sole and blue swallow tail detail on the side. The model takes inspiration from art and sees the involvement of the artist Emma Allegretti who has customized some parts. In addition, the Superga logo is reworked in a pixelated version.

#TIDE Recycled Ocean Material - Bear Grylls Eco Series 3703

https://luminox.com/pages/bgtide

Bear Grylls, the most famous survivalist in the world, has travelled the planet and seen first-hand the monumental devastation caused by climate change. Together with Luminox, he is making a commitment to the future of our planet with the creation of the new Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival ECO watch. This limited edition watch features a case, bezel and strap made from 100% recycled ocean-bound plastics and a portion of each sale will be donated to Project Aware (www.projectaware.org) to help protect underwater environments.

Size/Diameter - 45mm

Water Resistance - 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested

Movement - Ronda 515 hand height 6

Case - Ocean waste material case

Bezel - Ocean waste material, uni-directional rotating bezel

Case back - 316L stainless steel, screw in

Crystal - Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating

Crown - 316L stainless steel, screwed down, protected crown

Height - 14mm

XB.3703-S90-1080px-_2020_500x500_crop_center.jpg?v=1600410517XB.3703-NVS-1080px-_2020_500x500_crop_center.jpg?v=1600410517XB.3703-DTS2-1080px-_2020_500x500_crop_center.jpg?v=1600410515XB.3703-SIS-1080px-_2020_500x500_crop_ceXB.3703-UVS-1080px-_2020_500x500_crop_center.jpg?v=1600410515XB.3703-CBS-1080px-_2020_500x500_crop_center.jpg?v=1600410515

#tide ocean material® is made from 100% ocean-bound plastic, developed in partnership with Swiss scientists. On five islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast of Thailand, local fishermen are being trained and paid to gather and sort plastic waste. This material is registered, washed, shredded and turned into a granular material that can be injected or spun into a yarn. #tide has just launched a third product: Filament that can be used for 3D-Printing.  

In the #tide Luminox x Bear Grylls timepiece, this 100% recycled material is used to make the case, bezel, and strap. This 45mm watch features a sapphire crystal, a uni-directional diving bezel, the Bear Grylls logo in Super-LumiNova at 10 o’clock, “Never Give Up” at six o’clock, Luminox Light Technology at key spots on the dial and bezel, and the case back features “Luminox,” “Bear Grylls,” and “#tide ocean material” markings. Rugged and good looking, this timepiece fits the Bear Grylls collection, and mission, perfectly.

Donation to Project Aware 

A portion of the retail price from each sale will be donated directly to Project Aware (www.projectaware.org), which works with scuba divers around the globe to protect underwater environments. Not only does this watch use 100% recycled ocean-bound plastics, but money from the sale of each watch will help fund efforts in marine conservation.  

LIMITED EDITION ONLY 1500 PIECES WORLDWIDE

SHOP

https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/mens/lists/new-season?utm_term=21587289&rffrid=eml.MW_THURSDAY_EMAIL_EN.21587289.09/24/20.

British footballer and Everton Football Club’s rising star is turning heads off the pitch for his eclectic personal style. Here’s how to master his look, and four things we’ve learned about him.

SHOPSHOP NOW

‘I think having that winning feeling gives you a lot of confidence to go and progress and keep playing well.’

SHOP NOW

‘I’ve always been into fashion, it’s just a way of expressing yourself. I try to mix it up a little bit and wear something different.’

SHOP NOW

‘We’re working on how we want to play, on our identity, and we’re hoping to push on and achieve a lot more than we did last year.’

SHOP NOW

‘It can’t be underestimated. I’m very fortunate that I’ve got my family around me.’

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

SHOP

https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/mens/lists/new-season?utm_term=21587289&rffrid=eml.MW_THURSDAY_EMAIL_EN.21587289.09/24/20.

British footballer and Everton Football Club’s rising star is turning heads off the pitch for his eclectic personal style. Here’s how to master his look, and four things we’ve learned about him.

SHOPSHOP NOW

‘I think having that winning feeling gives you a lot of confidence to go and progress and keep playing well.’

SHOP NOW

‘I’ve always been into fashion, it’s just a way of expressing yourself. I try to mix it up a little bit and wear something different.’

SHOP NOW

‘We’re working on how we want to play, on our identity, and we’re hoping to push on and achieve a lot more than we did last year.’

SHOP NOW

‘It can’t be underestimated. I’m very fortunate that I’ve got my family around me.’

haha Gal I cant see me in any of the clothes you post. I think they are for more European. And I like clothes.

Mrs said the other day Ive sent for some shirts for you. I know you will like them. Showed me the pictures. And she was right! Shame they aren't button down tho. Might see if I can find someone to sort that.

Paisley 4.png

Paisley 3.png

Paisley 2.png

paisley 1.png

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

haha Gal I cant see me in any of the clothes you post. I think they are for more European. And I like clothes.

Mrs said the other day Ive sent for some shirts for you. I know you will like them. Showed me the pictures. And she was right! Shame they aren't button down tho. Might see if I can find someone to sort that.

Paisley 4.png

Paisley 3.png

Paisley 2.png

paisley 1.png

Primark Versace

:cig:

Unionjack likes this

CASABLANCA

Creative director Charaf Tajer pictures the Casablanca man relaxing in an indulging setting after a strenuous workout as a starting point for his collections. Informed by his architectural background as well as his taste for the travel-and-party lifestyle, he injects a sense of boldness and extravagance into every garment. Named after the Moroccan city, the label comprises an energising selection of tailored shirts and trousers and leisurewear-inspired garments juxtaposing pastel tones with captivating patterns.

1371122_1_zoom.jpgoutfit_1371122_1_zoom.jpg1371139_1_zoom.jpg1371139_5_zoom.jpg1371142_1_zoom.jpgoutfit_1371142_1_zoom.jpg

Cashmere Patch Terrycloth Bucket Hat

Oranges Et Chiots Silk ShirtOranges Et Chiots Silk ShirtOranges Et Chiots Silk ShirtDalmatian a La Montagne Silk ShirtDalmatian a La Montagne Silk Shirt

Haglöfs Duality AT1 GT Men

https://www.outnorth.se/haglofs/haglofs-duality-at1-gt-men#DeepWoodsHabanero

haglofs-haglofs-duality-at1-gt-men-deep-haglofs-haglofs-duality-at1-gt-men-deep-woods-habanero.jpghaglofs-haglofs-duality-at1-gt-men-deep-woods-habanero.jpghaglofs-haglofs-duality-at1-gt-men-deep-woods-habanero.jpghaglofs-haglofs-duality-at1-gt-men-deep-woods-habanero.jpg

Duality AT1 GT from Haglöfs is a completely new type of responsibly designed outdoor shoe with a literal starting point in innovation and multifunctional use. Made of recycled materials and built from parts that can be easily replaced so that the shoes last longer. But not only that: thanks to the innovative, interchangeable midsole, you get two pairs of shoes in one - a softer shoe for everyday use and a harder one for tough terrain or heavier packing. With elastic GORE-TEX® membrane that keeps you dry in all weathers and reinforced with a supportive heel wedge, toe protection and high quality leather. Men's sizes.
Interchangeable midsole for use in all types of terrain.
An extra pair of midsoles is included, so you can choose whether you want a comfortable everyday shoe or a more robust model for hiking in terrain and / or with a heavier backpack.
The replaceable midsole is available in two different densities and is shaped to provide maximum comfort and support.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort with stretch function provides optimal breathability and waterproofness
Extended heel support and reinforced toe area for increased stability and durability
Leather of the highest quality from a Leather Working Group-certified tannery
Fluorocarbon-free, DWR-treated, water- and dirt-repellent surfaces
Carefully developed pattern on the outsole provides good grip and stability.
AHAR ™ Plus (ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) in the heel area of the outsole provides extra durability
Algae-based BLOOM FOAM ™ in the midsole provides extra comfort and is a product that saves water and carbon dioxide
Knitted upper with sock feel, made of 100% recycled polyester
Finger loop in webbing on the heel and tongue for easier use
Woven ribbons and strings are made of 100% recycled polyester
Flex test for waterproofness: 200,000 steps

Upper: Fluorocarbon-free, water-repellent, environmentally friendly 1.4–1.6 mm leather from LWG-certified tannery (with Gold / Silver classification). Recycled polyester (knitting and laces).
Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort.
Midsole: Bloom Foam.
Health protection: Bio TPU.
Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber A / AHAR ™ Plus in the heel.

Like the old Ruperts

outfit_1371142_1_zoom.jpg

Ive worn far baggier. From 32" paralell bags to what we called pegs with 6 pleats each side with a 36" top and 10" at foot. Used to just flap around everywhere.

outfit_1371122_1_zoom.jpg

Vesper likes this