test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

adidas Campus 80s "Homemade Pack"

Sneakersnstuff and adidas Originals are excited to announce the release of the “Homemade Pack,” a selection of three adidas Campus 80s dipped in colors that cater to our sweet tooth: brownies, frosted cupcakes, and lemonade. The adidas Campus 80s “Homemade Pack” will be released on August 29th accompanied by the matching pairs in kids’ sizes.

Drawing inspiration from sweets and refreshments that cannot be missed in our dessert rotation, the SNS exclusive adidas Originals Campus 80s “Homemade Pack” nods to a selection of must-scoff treats. Crafted with premium soft suede and featuring a rubber cupsole, the pack consists of brown, purple, and yellow colorways, which tap into the homemade gourmandizing inspiration. And it gets even more detailed, each shoe has the pairing recipe printed on the insole, making this a true homemade delivery. Available in kids’ sizes for the twinning match-up, the minimalist design of the historical silhouette is concluded by an SNS home-cooking campaign, showing off SNS Staff and friends with their children prepping each of the mouthwatering and refreshing dainties.

The SNS exclusive adidas Campus 80s “Homemade Pack” will release through the SNS APP on August 29th.

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/editorials/adidas-campus-80s-homemade-pack

adidas_campus_homemade_group-4.jpg?fit=fill&fm=webp&q=60&w=19206Lemonade-right7Brownies-right8Cupcakes-right

7 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Do I know anyone here still? 🤔😂

I thought I'd take the piss choosing Danny Drinkwater as my favourite player presumably you did the same choosing Juan Cuadrado :D

Vesper likes this

On 8/31/2020 at 2:43 PM, Hutcho said:
On 8/28/2020 at 11:11 PM, Rmpr said:
Do I know anyone here still? emoji848.pngemoji23.png

Yo

HUTCHO BOYYYY

On 8/29/2020 at 6:20 AM, We Hate Scouse said:

Who even are you?

If I were still around, Liverpool would never win the league

Vesper likes this

On 8/29/2020 at 5:56 AM, Jason said:

HELLO!

How come you changed nationality bitch? I want cat British Jason back

On 9/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, Rmpr said:

How come you changed nationality bitch? I want cat British Jason back

I never said I was British and I never said I am Austrian either. :ph34r:

Holzweiler 

is an Oslo based fashion house celebrating individuality and unique creative expressions. Their strong passion for art, culture and sustainability, has resulted in numerous art collaborations, full-scale collections of ready to wear, accessories, scarves and most recent, footwear. Throughout the line you’ll find signature patterns, artistic prints and a vivid use of colour, combined with functional shapes and high quality materials—a combination they have been true to since the beginning in 2012, and has now made Holzweiler a sought after fashion brand, represented at leading retailers and prestigious department stores worldwide.

https://www.holzweiler.no/products/men/latest-arrivals

https://www.holzweiler.no/products/women/latest-arrivals?page=3

1032_db050d78bf-p200622100443_fullbody-tilt_jpeg_77-big.jpg971_8cec23ea2a-p200617150941_fullbody-tilt_jpeg_13-big.jpg1041_59284d2145-p200623100406_fullbody_jpeg_16-big.jpg1010_6d44d5c8d4-p200618093152_fullbody-tilt_jpeg_13-big.jpg896_f66e2c1af3-p200423144236_fullbody-tilt_jpeg_7-big.jpg970_53e10968a8-p200617101105_upperbody_jpeg_5-big.jpg