The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

That's true. We told you about the Polish guy, I had forgotten. Damn. Why do I always forget the things I tell you?

He cut himself in the kite surfing, HAHAHAHHA. I just had a feeling he would mess up and I was right. There was also this time when he jumped and the wind took him too high so he crashed really hard into the water, HAHAHAHA. But I liked them both. Ahmad tried pork for the first time in his life, apparently it's forbidden in Jordan but he was curious to try it out.

I know about surfing as much as about rocket science, lol, but I suppose kite might be the lighest/easiest kind?

Did he like pork? That's my fave meat!

I know about surfing as much as about rocket science, lol, but I suppose kite might be the lighest/easiest kind?

Did he like pork? That's my fave meat!

I'm not sure if it is the easiest. Windsurf looks to be the hardest to me. The point is the wind was REALLY strong yesterday.

Yep, he loved it. They're also impressed with how many different delicious fruits we have. They have tried cajá, cajarana, cupuaçu, graviola, mangaba, caju (cashew), acerola... I bet not even you have tried mangaba and cajarana. I couldn't find them umbu though. And maybe they haven't tried jaca (jackfruit) and atemóia before either. There are just so many they should taste before going back to their countries.

I'm not sure if it is the easiest. Windsurf looks to be the hardest to me. The point is the wind was REALLY strong yesterday.

Yep, he loved it. They're also impressed with how many different delicious fruits we have. They have tried cajá, cajarana, cupuaçu, graviola, mangaba, caju, acerola... I bet not even you have tried mangaba and cajarana. I couldn't find them umbu though. And maybe they haven't tried jackfruit and atemóia before too. There are just so many they should taste before going back to their countries.

I haven't tried any of those except caju and acerola, lol. You didn't need to try the rarest [emoji13]

I haven't tried any of those except caju and acerola, lol. You didn't need to try the rarest [emoji13]

What the fuck, Barbara. You really should try them. You can probably find all of them, maybe not those two and umbu, in Campinas. This is outrageous, those foreigners know more about our fruits than you.

Cajá is one of my favourite juices ever. How can you even live with yourself not knowing the taste of some cajá juice.

What the fuck, Barbara. You really should try them. You can probably find all of them, maybe not those two and umbu, in Campinas. This is outrageous, those foreigners know more about our fruits than you.

Cajá is one of my favourite juices ever. How can you even live with yourself not knowing the taste of some cajá juice.

Do not judge me that hard [emoji17]

I'm a berry kind of girl. Last week had raspberry, blueberry, blackberry and two others I forgot the name... my fave fruit is strawberry... I suck, I know

Invite me to your place and fix me [emoji13]

I'm a berry kind of girl. Last week had raspberry, blueberry, blackberry and two others I forgot the name... my fave fruit is strawberry... I suck, I know

I like raspberry and blackberries but blueberries nah. All of those are kinda hard to find here in the northeast though. If you ever come to some nearby city I'll show you some tropical fruits.

I don't know if this was linked but... An American TV anchor announced that he has 6 months left. It's amazing how calm and peacful he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPL01SG5A8

Maybe on the outside. His voice seems a little bit distressed. I don't think anyone would be ok dying so young. You may come to terms with it because it is inevitable but I don't think anyone would ever think it is fair. It's really fucked up to die so young and not be able to do anything about it, think about all the stuff he still planned to do or the dreams that he still wanted to fulfill.

If I found out I'd be dying soon I'd probably try to remain calm but I'd break down at some point. Just like the car scene in that movie "50/50".

Maybe on the outside. His voice seems a little bit distressed. I don't think anyone would be ok dying so young. You may come to terms with it because it is inevitable but I don't think anyone would ever think it is fair. It's really fucked up to die so young and not be able to do anything about it, think about all the stuff he still planned to do or the dreams that he still wanted to fulfill.

If I found out I'd be dying soon I'd probably try to remain calm but I'd break down at some point. Just like the car scene in that movie "50/50".

That's what I though . But still, it must be extremely hard to behave like that, most people in a situation like this are unable to be like him.

ayyeeee gurrlll, my favorite fruits are strawberries too :eyebrows:

Pripyat, Ukraine, 90's. The city where the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster happened transforming into a Forest. Photographer: Yann Arthus-Bertrand.

z0qc5Lh.jpg

_

Bruce, a 50 foot long Tylosaurus. Tylosaurus was a genus of Mosasaur, a group of large marine reptiles from the late Cretaceous related to modern day snakes and monitor lizards.

Tylosaurus_Bruce.jpg

Currently displayed at the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre in the small town of Morden in southwest Manitoba, Canada.

_

The grave of Baron James Ensor, guarded by a gigantic, otherworldly spider.

Zk18Z.jpg

_

This is Trench Warfare. Photo taken by an official British Photographer during WWI, c.1917

VJBD64R.jpg

_

Muhammad Ali with his winnings in 74'

GMj3pWs.jpg

_

Batman riding a small elephant 1967

lLUhpAm.jpg

Yup I meant comedy movies, will look for that one, thanks, althrough Im more fan of post 1990 comedies.

Horrible Bosses, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Tropic thunder, Pineapple Express, Role models, Evolution, I love You Man.

Those are some of my favorites, hope it helps!

Yup I meant comedy movies, will look for that one, thanks, althrough Im more fan of post 1990 comedies.

I am also a big fan of late 80s-early 90s comedies:

Weekend at Bernie's, Dazed and Confused, Detroit Rock City, Groundhog Day, Son in law, Coming to America

They are not the greatest masterpieces of the history but are good to relax and laugh :)

Watch Swingers (1996), it's the ultimate guy movie. I love it and imo it depicts very well men's friendship and just life the way it really is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117802/