The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

guy the USA illuminati government has shut down all internet access in the USA for the 9/11/2014 - September 11 2014

to make sure when the false flag happens - the Americans can't film it or share it or keep up to date with it happening.

Something Will Happen Tomorrow That Gives 9/11/14 An Eerie Connection To Major Disasters

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-nationwide-communications-outages-emergency-drills-planned-911/

WTF! Planned 'Internet Outage' Across America On September 11, 2014!

BY: DAHBOO77

Alert! FAA Grounds All UPS Flights Worldwide! #911

BY: DAHBOO77

all Flights in the USA have been Cancelled

http://www.fly.faa.gov/adv/advADB.jsp

the USA map for the whole USA for internet access

http://downdetector.com/status/charter-communications/map/

BxHJjWjIgAACVIL.png

What an an awful argument. This is a prime example of reductio ad absurdum. Taking photos is in no way comparable to walking down a street. The former is an avoidable choice in life even more so when nudity is added. The later however is something that is near impossible to avoid in everyday life. I understand the point being made but I do not believe that it has been conveyed very well at all.

What an an awful argument. This is a prime example of reductio ad absurdum. Taking photos is in no way comparable to walking down a street. The former is an avoidable choice in life even more so when nudity is added. The later however is something that is near impossible to avoid in everyday life. I understand the point being made but I do not believe that it has been conveyed very well at all.

The point is sexism and men thinking they know everything about it

Of course it's not the same, but the common theme is attempting to blame the victim for the offender's crime. The point is, once you give up some of your freedom to avoid people trying to violate your rights, other people will come after the rest of it.

You shouldn't have take the nude pictures.

She shouldn't have worn such tight clothes.

They shouldn't have voted for Hamas...

Same shit.

The point is sexism and men thinking they know everything about it

That is a pretty sexist statement. And I don't see how anything in it is sexist in nature. I can take nude photos of myself and I can be harassed in the street, which I have been many times. I would walk to university everyday and be harassed by many people trying to get me to join a cause or sing a petition, or try to sell me something or whatever. I think it's kind of sexist that you are projecting that sexist interpretation onto the comic just because it's a man lecturing a woman about something.

Of course it's not the same, but the common theme is attempting to blame the victim for the offender's crime. The point is, once you give up some of your freedom to avoid people trying to violate your rights, other people will come after the rest of it.

You shouldn't have take the nude pictures.

She shouldn't have worn such tight clothes.

They shouldn't have voted for Hamas...

Same shit.

I know. I was just saying that was a shit comic. But regardless, I prefer to err on the side of caution. One of the reasons I don't walk around bad neighbourhoods with gold chains, diamonds and flashing wads of money.

everybody this is the the earth facing solar x flare m1.6 that erupted off the sun on 10 september 2014 - UTC and the earth will be hit by 2 huge solar cme x flares.

the first one will hit at 12 september 2014 at 08:00am - UTC and the next one for 13 september 2014 -UTC. so if you notice the electronics or your internet or wireless or tv satellite signal is lost. you are going to have to learn how to live without the electronics forever.

the next 48 hours could be or will be the final beginning stages of the end.

solarham.net

http://solarham.net/

guys look at these latest pictures of the sun's image - the pictures have not been edited

look at those beings in the sun - their looks at least 4 to 5 beings in the photo

do they look like demons or some other type of ET Gods.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=464448&pid=8841997#pid8841997

5411e16e741ad.jpg

5411e1a0a9eed.jpg

5411e1ddda065.jpg

It's really easy to see why he was banned. He outplayed mods with his words, only answer was to ban him to eliminate the uncomfortable opposition. In a sense this forum is a small replica of an authoritarian country led by insecure people - as it turn out.

People like Justin_3D were banned in the past, and few people were discussing if it was right or not, since those guys were not exactly popular. For example, most people were describing Justin banning as "epic", or were just celebrating the ban. I'm pretty sure if a "unpopular" member gets the ban tomorrow, few people will be describing the act as an authoritarian one, few people will be interested in knowing the real reasons behind the band. What really matter is: do i like this guy or not?

Justin was a friend, and he was banned for exchanging some words with a MOD, and since then I've seen worse behavior coming from different guys, who were not banned (or had their ban delayed) because they were popular. I still believe Justin was banned because some people were not a big fan of his posts, they were just waiting for an excuse (I might be wrong, though).

If one member is not respecting the rules, actions must be taken, it doesn't matter if the person is a good poster, its not the quality of the posts that will determine if "x" or "y" deserves the ban, its not what we are discussing here. When people start to say the ban is not deserved because the guy is a friend, or because he write good stuff, THAT is "authoritarianism".