The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Cheers! I actually have those rock cube things. Thing is i actually like a bit of water in the whiskey even though the whiskey purists frown upon it.

:

More of a Vodka guy myself, but it's really funny how people get defensive about their drinks as if there is only one way to have them :lol:

I like this, though I doubt you'd be familiar with it in the states:

learn_arak_dis.jpg

I wasn't expecting this pun. I'll give you that :P

:tophat:

Cheers! I actually have those rock cube things. Thing is i actually like a bit of water in the whiskey even though the whiskey purists frown upon it.

Not a straight on the rocks whiskey person but Jack with coke is bloody good for my liking.

:

More of a Vodka guy myself, but it's really funny how people get defensive about their drinks as if there is only one way to have them :lol:

I like this, though I doubt you'd be familiar with it in the states:

learn_arak_dis.jpg

What is that? I've never seen it here. The internet says it tastes like anise. I don't like that taste. However, I'd probably still drink it :lol:

I enjoy vodka as well, depending on what mixers I have available. But I find it hard to pace myself drinking mixed drinks, plus they usually contain a lot of sugar.

What is that? I've never seen it here. The internet says it tastes like anise. I don't like that taste. However, I'd probably still drink it :lol:

I enjoy vodka as well, depending on what mixers I have available. But I find it hard to pace myself drinking mixed drinks, plus they usually contain a lot of sugar.

It's a middle eastern drink which you mix with water to get this:

CIMG8442.JPG

It's VERY strong. A bit similar to absinthe. But it's not something usually served at bar/pubs. You have it with food (usually BBQ or fish).

I like plain vodka the most, though I'd drink it with almost anything, preferably redbull or cranberry juice. Tbh, I don't like sweet drinks too much either.

But yep, I knew we had a player called Dion. Found him when I was googling myself another day.

I told this about one year ago... but I'll ignore your golden fish memory... also if it was in one of our 10h+ chats on Skype you have a right to have forgotten.

I told this about one year ago... but I'll ignore your golden fish memory... also if it was in one of our 10h+ chats on Skype you have a right to have forgotten.

One year ago and you expect me to remember? I can barely remember what I ate for lunch today :D

One year ago and you expect me to remember? I can barely remember what I ate for lunch today :D

well you kept saying that it was cool that's why I thought you'd remember and then you told me about your name and stuff. Well, you know I never forget anything said... so there you go :P

Dont lie to the people in the forums Dion. We all know you look like Izzy Brown!

That's true, I'm sorry.

well you kept saying that it was cool that's why I thought you'd remember and then you told me about your name and stuff. Well, you know I never forget anything said... so there you go :P

I honestly don't remember that. I was googling myself the other day then I saw the player and I thought - wow, I had forgotten about this lad. But I didn't remember how I did know about him previously back in that day. Now it makes sense.