The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend ;)

It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus converted into a children's playground thingy :)

I don't have kids, but all our friends do - so we kept them happy and they loved it :) Dodgems were ace - best £2k I have ever spent ;)

So good luck to Choulo & Barbara ;) - guess they're now known as Baroulo or ChoBar ;) x

Congrats!

Only a matter of time before Mr cat lover shows up here....

Am I still in Cesc's thread?

On topic - Yeah, Kate Upton totally overrated. She has some nice tits and that's it. I don't fancy any other part of her body or her face, I see better looking girls every day.

I don't notice any other part of her, still mesmerized by her b :o :o bs

You Europeans and such make me (an American) feel so stupid. Thanks.

Size? Just blocks, I'd say 16 ½, roughly.

In some European countries I reckon most people speak only a single language. And in others it's just bullshit, they are born speaking like three languages, not fair at all. That should still count as only one.

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend ;)

It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus converted into a children's playground thingy :)

I don't have kids, but all our friends do - so we kept them happy and they loved it :) Dodgems were ace - best £2k I have ever spent ;)

So good luck to Choulo & Barbara ;) - guess they're now known as Baroulo or ChoBar ;) x

Congrats, chap!!!!

A lot of happiness for you and the missus!

and your wedding seems to have been AMAZING. I loved the amusement park details!

as for all criticism Kate got last page, in all honesty, the more I live the less I understand men. I don't even try anymore. You guys are weird about girls.

as for all criticism Kate got last page, in all honesty, the more I live the less I understand men. I don't even try anymore. You guys are weird about girls.

What don't you understand?

I speak 6 languages (7 if you count my dialect which is basically an own language compared to standard German). Suck it.

Nice!

But probably half of those are extremely alike and only used in Eastern Europe...

I'd have a bigger appreciation for someone who knows cery different languages. Like English, German, Spanish/Portuguese, Mandarin, etc!

Nice!

But probably half of those are extremely alike and only used in Eastern Europe...

I'd have a bigger appreciation for someone who knows cery different languages. Like English, German, Spanish/Portuguese, Mandarin, etc!

Little bit of both scenarios, actually. I speak Bosnian, German, English, Spanish, Croation and Serbian. The latter two being very similar to Bosnian, though, tbf. However, in times of everything being run economically I prefer to emphasize that it's 6 languages instead of "only" 4.

everything.

The girl is hot as hell and most of you said her body wasn't that great and that her face wasn't pretty (or something).

I'd love to have her body :P

She's not ugly. But her body is kind of disproportionate.

For example, Cesc's missus:

El-selfie-que-Daniella-Semaan-_544057531

She's... eh...pretty proportional everywhere. :P