test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Was that the 'New World Order' thingy   -yeah really enjoyed it

Yup. Did you see the first episode on election night or the second on Friday? 

His monologues at the end are a work of art, particularly that Paul Nuttal one. Still can't believe he's actually allowed on TV! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Yup. Did you see the first episode on election night or the second on Friday? 

His monologues at the end are a work of art, particularly that Paul Nuttal one. Still can't believe he's actually allowed on TV! 

Yeah watched em both. Hilarious. The second one.... 'Theresa May has been given a strong mandate to fuck off' :D

 

CHOULO19 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah watched em both. Hilarious. The second one.... 'Theresa May has been given a strong mandate to fuck off' :D

"The political wing of the Old Testament" :lol: 

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

"The political wing of the Old Testament" :lol: 

''Favourite now for PM is Boris Johnson -a cross between a head injury and an unmade bed, a bouncy castle with Altzheimers'' :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! I hope everyone here is doing well.


It's been a long time since I was on his forum and am wondering how all of you are doing?

How's this forum changed?

Oh and btw, is your Belgian community still here?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nachikethas likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NishC300 said:

Hi guys! I hope everyone here is doing well.


It's been a long time since I was on his forum and am wondering how all of you are doing?

How's this forum changed?

Oh and btw, is your Belgian community still here?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 

Welcome back mate, not much changed just the usual silly season of transfers making everyone go dizzy.:D

The Belgian contingent are still around, I'm sure you will see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Diego Costa has confirmed himself to be a big tit, I reckon I should change my avatar. Any ideas on what animal on what player could fit well? Or maybe some other ideas :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, manpe said:

Now that Diego Costa has confirmed himself to be a big tit, I reckon I should change my avatar. Any ideas on what animal on what player could fit well? Or maybe some other ideas :D

Mikel as a the G.O.A.T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Now that Diego Costa has confirmed himself to be a big tit, I reckon I should change my avatar. Any ideas on what animal on what player could fit well? Or maybe some other ideas
Morata the platypus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

What's is going on in London? People say it looks like this today.

Combination of things have given effect to a 'red sun phenomenon' today. Leftover effects from hurricane Ophelia has carried dust and debris from the Sahara as well as effects from wild fires in Europe has culminated into this strange apocalyptic-looking skyline. More info here 

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. For over a year now I have known this since I stumbled on info after many months of research.

 

The TPTB, ELITES, GLOBALISTS.

Came out with the 21/12/2012, but they didn't actually tell the public the actual date in which calendar they meant.

 

They know it was in the Ethiopian Calendar.

it is currently the 4th month of the year 2010 in the Ethiopian Calendar at the moment.

 

On Thursday 27 August 2020. (Thu/27/08/2020)

 

It will be 21/12/2012 in the Ethiopian Calendar. That date will be 21 NASHI 2012.

 

now I have told you. You Will understand why the world and government is getting worse and more corrupt and new advanced technology and distraction materialistic products are coming out to distract people.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Hi guys. For over a year now I have known this since I stumbled on info after many months of research.

 

The TPTB, ELITES, GLOBALISTS.

Came out with the 21/12/2012, but they didn't actually tell the public the actual date in which calendar they meant.

 

They know it was in the Ethiopian Calendar.

it is currently the 4th month of the year 2010 in the Ethiopian Calendar at the moment.

 

On Thursday 27 August 2020. (Thu/27/08/2020)

 

It will be 21/12/2012 in the Ethiopian Calendar. That date will be 21 NASHI 2012.

 

now I have told you. You Will understand why the world and government is getting worse and more corrupt and new advanced technology and distraction materialistic products are coming out to distract people.

 

 

Sounds totally legit. I mean, it's not like you have been wrong before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have great books* they've read to recommend?

*Either - by the so-called 'greatest writers of all time' (so far out of all the classic writers I've read, I've only enjoyed Oscar Wilde) - or any great books about the mind, sociology, the future of race relations, fun things.:lol:

I want to recommend these out of what I've read this past year or 2:

 

31138556._UY500_SS500_.jpg

300px-MontaigneEssays1711.jpg (making a case for the thinkers vs. the extroverts of the world)

71tDzYnZfWL.jpg (an ode)

2141.jpg (regarding the techniques to achieve emotional impact in the best-edited movies. great read for anyone.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI all,

My roommate is in Amsterdam for a couple of days. What are the best cheap souvenirs that I can ask him to get from there? I already told him to get some of those fancy condoms :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH FOR YOU.

NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE PROOF.

NOW TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND SHARE IT AND PREPARE FOR THAT DATE.

 

today is Sunday 4 February 2018

ethiopian calendar - 27th day of the 5th month of the year 2010.

 

the ethiopian calendar is the only calendar that hasn't celebrated the year 2012.

the illuminati told us the end of the world date. but they didn't say what calendar it was meant to be in. they gave us the clue and you were meant to do research and figure it out.

 

21 DECEMBER 2012 

5a76f4a4aa158_21DECEMBER2012-21122012.thumb.jpg.5cb4914cfef253615b62be6c3eeff770.jpg

 

THURSDAY 27 AUGUST 2020 [THU/27/08/2020]  - ENGLISH CALENDAR - ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR - IT WILL BE 21st DAY OF THE 12th MONTH OF THE YEAR 2012 [21/12/2012].

 5a76f4a71c7cf_ENGLISHCALENDAR27AUGUST2020-ETHIOPIANCALENDAR21-12-2012.thumb.jpg.355513867f41b2f8f13b8c9b2958b788.jpg

 

TODAY SUNDAY 4 FEBRUARY 2018 - ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR

5a76f4a9eed24_ENGLISHCALENDARSUNDAY4FEBRUARY2018.thumb.jpg.f479b7df269dfeed16dff10a5f338490.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 6:45 PM, Leif said:

Anyone have great books* they've read to recommend?

*Either - by the so-called 'greatest writers of all time' (so far out of all the classic writers I've read, I've only enjoyed Oscar Wilde) - or any great books about the mind, sociology, the future of race relations, fun things.:lol:

I want to recommend these out of what I've read this past year or 2:

 

 

 

Have you read 'Home and away writing the beautiful game'? I am going through it, very beautifully written. It is basically the email conversations between these two writers during the 2014 world cup but it covers a lot of other things as well. 

How is Homo Deus? I have read Sapiens in 2016.

untitled-design-650x499.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.