test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

I can't speak for everyone but there was an influx of terrible members who kind of took the wind out of my sails. I only recently started posting more.

Stingray's on once in a while but not like he used to. They banned members like Term X. Hell, even BlueLion/Alex hasn't logged in since June. It's just different here now..

What ? They banned the heart and soul of this forum, its a pity, I always liked opinionated fellas, even if they say odd things, I like people who believe so much in shit they write so they defend it with arguments that can make you laugh, its a part of the folklore of the forum, thats what makes it a special place, its like a freak show but for the mind, I can understand tough that members like Alex or Sting dont come anymore, there are priorities, but I thought a new wave would take this place to some level maybe even better that the one that was here like two years ago.

Unionjack, Beigl, Kieran. and 1 other like this

What ? They banned the heart and soul of this forum, its a pity, I always liked opinionated fellas, even if they say odd things, I like people who believe so much in shit they write so they defend it with arguments that can make you laugh, its a part of the folklore of the forum, thats what makes it a special place, its like a freak show but for the mind, I can understand tough that members like Alex or Sting dont come anymore, there are priorities, but I thought a new wave would take this place to some level maybe even better that the one that was here like two years ago.

Better times will come for sure.
Heisenberg likes this

On 11-2-2017 at 2:48 AM, Heisenberg said:

The Sting is very much alive! got myself a new laptop (doing the forum on spatalk sucks balls) today so I might be on more ! yaaay

CHOULO19 and Heisenberg like this

Just now, Stingray said:

The Sting is very much alive! got myself a new laptop (doing the forum on spatalk sucks balls) today so I might be on more ! yaaay

Bienvenu chez toi ! 

Stingray likes this

Well its my round while I'm at the bar waiting for kickoff. 1st of a new brew of strawberry cider!

Sláinte!

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Well its my round while I'm at the bar waiting for kickoff. 1st of a new brew of strawberry cider!

Sláinte!

Cider is so English. It's considered quite feminine in Australia, like a pre-packaged vodka mixer. It's getting a better reputation stateside because craft breweries are starting to brew ciders that aren't Magners, Strongbow and Angry Orchard. 

Kezza likes this

Just now, Spike said:

Cider is so English. It's considered quite feminine in Australia, like a pre-packaged vodka mixer. It's getting a better reputation stateside because craft breweries are starting to brew ciders that aren't Magners, Strongbow and Angry Orchard. 

1st try at a Strawberry cider and it came out great. Really nice fruity taste. And came out at 7%. Doing 1/2 pint of that with 1/2 pint of sloe gin! Doesnt taste alcoholic but you feel it when you stand up!

Spike likes this

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

1st try at a Strawberry cider and it came out great. Really nice fruity taste. And came out at 7%. Doing 1/2 pint of that with 1/2 pint of sloe gin! Doesnt taste alcoholic but you feel it when you stand up!

Gin and cider! Now that's a combo I'll have to avoid. Gin; I adore the stuff but it makes a grown man cry like Mick Jagger's 'Start Me Up'.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Sláinte!

Yeah as Spike mentioned, if you ordered a round of Strawberry Cider here you'd get looked at a bit sideways..gin and cider is a strange mix. Might give it a go

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Yeah as Spike mentioned, if you ordered a round of Strawberry Cider here you'd get looked at a bit sideways..gin and cider is a strange mix. Might give it a go

It doesnt taste like normal gin from huniper berries. They add sle berries and its much nicer.

I usually have it with 1/2 pint Lambrusco and 1/2 sloe gin. Thats gorgeous. Tastes just like pop then you think you're on a boat with no sea legs!

Just now, Unionjack said:

It doesnt taste like normal gin from huniper berries. They add sle berries and its much nicer.

sI usually have it with 1/2 pint Lambrusco and 1/2 sloe gin. Thats gorgeous. Tastes just like pop then you think you're on a boat with no sea legs!

Ahh what are they called, is it Snakebites? Cordial, cider and beer i think..you have many of those?

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Ahh what are they called, is it Snakebites? Cordial, cider and beer i think..you have many of those?

Yeah. Some pubs wont even sell it.

3 hours ago, Spike said:

I've had some bad luck with craft ciders. They're way too sweet. For me, there's nothing like some Magners on a Premier League morning. It's too early for me to enjoy a beer.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah. Some pubs wont even sell it.

Hahahah! I've heard that. They just too easy to drink?

10 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Hahahah! I've heard that. They just too easy to drink?

Go own a treat if youre in that mood. But time and place toi drink anything once.

Like 1st time I webt to Goa had to try Feni. Most made with caskew fruit. Its lethal. And it was home made! They do another mmade from coconut bit like the Jamaican rum one too. Cheap as hell and I never felt bad afterwards. But its the best place on earth to get wasted in.

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Go own a treat if youre in that mood. But time and place toi drink anything once.

Like 1st time I webt to Goa had to try Feni. Most made with caskew fruit. Its lethal. And it was home made! They do another mmade from coconut bit like the Jamaican rum one too. Cheap as hell and I never felt bad afterwards. But its the best place on earth to get wasted in.

Youre a bit of a soul man UJ. Just come back from this -it was top notch

http://soulanza.com/djs

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Youre a bit of a soul man UJ. Just come back from this -it was top notch

http://soulanza.com/djs

Aye. Known Nicky since the old Trip at the Astoria. But tho I used to goto them I never really got deep into the music. It was more about the craic.

nNow if you want to go to a proper good rare soul night next sat night 11 till 7 at 100 Club. Its on once a month and into its 38th year and strong as ever, We got Ady (the promoter) and Butch (I'di kill for his collection) away but Soul Sam and Kev Highams on. Big mix of all types of Northern from R&B thro to Modern and crossover and old stompers. Really is a blinding night.

http://www.6ts.info/

Fulham Broadway likes this