test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

22 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Anyone get drunk, pass out with a mixed drink, wake up in the morning and continue to drink the drink?...welcome to my life

Over Xmas I did, work gets in the way now....Enjoyed it though.

@Barbara

I had my phone stolen a couple months ago and I actually haven't bought another yet. Since I was studying like crazy at the time, I saw it as an opportunity to get rid of another distraction... however, since I've done the exams I was studying for already (and even got my grades), I might buy a new one soon and then I'll send you my number. 

Barbara likes this

4 minutes ago, Dion said:

@Barbara

I had my phone stolen a couple months ago and I actually haven't bought another yet. Since I was studying like crazy at the time, I saw it as an opportunity to get rid of another distraction... however, since I've done the exams I was studying for already (and even got my grades), I might buy a new one soon and then I'll send you my number. 

I miss your cuteness, adorableness and sassy! It sucks to get it stolen, anyway, I sent you a couple of messages on your both numbers to wish you a great 2016, to say I miss you and to get news on you.

How was your exams?

Just now, Barbara said:

Pika Pika Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I miss your cuteness, adorableness and sassy! It sucks to get it stolen, anyway, I sent you a couple of messages on your both numbers to wish you a great 2016, to say I miss you and to get news on you.

How was your exams?

Think I nailed it. I'll know for sure in the next few days :3

Barbara likes this

Just now, Dion said:

Think I nailed it. I'll know for sure in the next few days :3

not surprising at all. In addition to sassy, cute and adorable, you're smart as hell ;)

Love the avatar... I lost the link to that episode... can you share again?

Just now, Barbara said:

not surprising at all. In addition to sassy, cute and adorable, you're smart as hell ;)

Love the avatar... I lost the link to that episode... can you share again?

Thanks! But I'm not sure yet, it's very likely that I did but I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground. Also, I don't have the link saved, I'd have to look for it. Just search for Catbug + Mr Jeffers or something, hahaha.

Barbara likes this

4 minutes ago, Dion said:

Thanks! But I'm not sure yet, it's very likely that I did but I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground. Also, I don't have the link saved, I'd have to look for it. Just search for Catbug + Mr Jeffers or something, hahaha.

I didn't remember the name of the cartoon. Thanks!!!!!!

Dion likes this

27 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

So after almost 3 years without any sort of sports, I just played football with my coworkers on a full sized pitch.....I am NEVER criticizing any of our players EVER again! I think my lungs are bleeding from the inside.. :cry: 

Did you score? :lol:

I bet you didn't, since you probably played in the position of your beloved Mikel.

CHOULO19 likes this

5 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Did you score? :lol:

I bet you didn't, since you probably played in the position of your beloved Mikel.

In true Obi GOD Mikel fashion, I didn't even take a single shot. I am seriously bad at football, btw :lol:

Also, my muscles are already cramped. There's no fucking way I'm getting out of bed for work tomorrow #PrayForChoulo

Azpinator likes this

4 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

In true Obi GOD Mikel fashion, I didn't even take a single shot. I am seriously bad at football, btw :lol:

Also, my muscles are already cramped. There's no fucking way I'm getting out of bed for work tomorrow #PrayForChoulo

The gym is calling, bro. ;)

4 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Agree with you man :) except I personally prefer blunts. Might be an American thing

We smoked blunts once in a while when we were younger, some flavours are pretty nice tbh, thing is you waste one gram or whatever in 1 blunt, shits expensive =))

On 11/01/2016 at 11:52 AM, Kieran. said:

Blunts, joints, bongs, vapes or pipes and why?

Bong guy here! Because they are the least hassle to prepare, has the best effect, smoke filtration and cooling. I own two bongs - one small and portable, the other main one in (almost) daily use a bit bigger. Can't say anything about vipes, never tried one. First time was with pipe, burned my throat, didn't like it and haven't been a fan since. Rolling joints I never bothered to learn, but comparing effect to bong is much lesser IMO. It does have its conveniences though, outdoors for example ;)

Kieran. likes this