The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

How are all of you? Hope all of u are doing well. Not active these days due to my exams. I finished most of them and have just 2 remaining. Thankfully my last exams is on Thursday! So after that I can sit back and enjoy the world cup (I'll enjoy it more if the marks r good).

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something.

At the top there was just enough room to write 'Whoops I slipped' in permanent marker pen that I just happened to have on me. I am now barred from my local pool, what the fuck is wrong with these people ?

:lol:

Legend!

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something.

At the top there was just enough room to write 'Whoops I slipped' in permanent marker pen that I just happened to have on me. I am now barred from my local pool, what the fuck is wrong with these people ?

Hahahahha!!!!!Some people have no sense of humour

The real question is why did you have a marker pen on you whilst going swimming? Banksy?

The real question is why did you have a marker pen on you whilst going swimming? Banksy?

I wish. Though coincidentally he did go to my school. Pocket in my rucksack full of all kinds of shit, biros, glasses, change, and a marker pen. Very useful.

On defacing adverts, billboards etc it is not illegal- the adverts are often the real defacement of our environment. Have you noticed for instance how those fucking huge billboards are always in working class areas eg lambeth, brixton but never in posh places like kensingtin, richmond. They are legitimate legal targets. Sorry that sounds a bit 'street' dontit ?

Close to quitting university.

Would be the stupidest decision of your life and you would always look back and think what if I finished where would I be now? what would I be doing now?

I didn't go to uni so can't speak from experience, but I imagine it's incredibly stressful and there's a lot of pressure on you which will get your emotions running, but seriously mate stick at it and see it through.

Would be the stupidest decision of your life and you would always look back and think what if I finished where would I be now? what would I be doing now?

I didn't go to uni so can't speak from experience, but I imagine it's incredibly stressful and there's a lot of pressure on you which will get your emotions running, but seriously mate stick at it and see it through.

Why exactly if I may ask?

Failing hard. No to mention that I hate uni to the point that my anxiety could be made tangible and cut with a knife.