test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Aww man. I love hockey and the Hawks. They push Chelsea for my favourite team. Hell I probably like the Hawks more than Chelsea. I even own a jersey and hat combo.

Ever since Mighty Ducks <3

Never got into that, I'm mexican.

So did you become a hawks fan then just followed all the other chitown teams?

Never got into that, I'm mexican.

So did you become a hawks fan then just followed all the other chitown teams?

Pretty much. The mrs is from Chicagoland so I though "well I like hockey so I may as well go for the Hawks as they are the team I'm most likely to watch live'. I just went from there. I like the Cubs because I like bears and fuck the Sox, fuck that team to hell, I'd rather be ear raped by Ivanovic than support that team.

I've seen the Hawks live, I really, really want to go again. Even more than seeing the Cubs again.

Pretty much. The mrs is from Chicagoland so I though "well I like hockey so I may as well go for the Hawks as they are the team I'm most likely to watch live'. I just went from there. I like the Cubs because I like bears and fuck the Sox, fuck that team to hell, I'd rather be ear raped by Ivanovic than support that team.

I've seen the Hawks live, I really, really want to go again. Even more than seeing the Cubs again.

Good choice on Sox over Cubs. White Sox have an awul fan base.

Chicago does sports right. I would love to go to a hawks game, don't think anything beats a wrigley playoff atmosphere though.

Good choice on Sox over Cubs. White Sox have an awul fan base.

Chicago does sports right. I would love to go to a hawks game, don't think anything beats a wrigley playoff atmosphere though.

The hawks have an amazing atmosphere, when the anthem starts the whole building shakes. I think I told you already why I don't support the sox :D

iseah100 likes this

I read the other day that there have been, to date, 46 school shootings in the US this year.

"If student have gun, then this cannot happen"

How are you and RA

I'm well and so is she. It is nice to hear from you, really.

I read the other day that there have been, to date, 46 school shootings in the US this year.

"If student have gun, then this cannot happen"

It is a good thing I don't study over here. Have you graduated?

I'm well and so is she. It is nice to hear from you, really.

It is a good thing I don't study over here. Have you graduated?

Likewise. I lost my log in details for Oaty Sea and despite the best efforts of Muchacho I can't get that password reset, so I've been on the outer for a long time. I started using Google Chrome again the other day and EBH's details are auto-saved into this browser, otherwise I wouldn't be able to come on here either.

Lol no, I still have probably 18 months, at full load, before I finish Bachelors. Then I want to do honours, then Masters, and if I'm good enough, a doctorate. So I'll be at uni probably for the next decade at least.

Likewise. I lost my log in details for Oaty Sea and despite the best efforts of Muchacho I can't get that password reset, so I've been on the outer for a long time. I started using Google Chrome again the other day and EBH's details are auto-saved into this browser, otherwise I wouldn't be able to come on here either.

Lol no, I still have probably 18 months, at full load, before I finish Bachelors. Then I want to do honours, then Masters, and if I'm good enough, a doctorate. So I'll be at uni probably for the next decade at least.

Can you not make a new account?

I don't know if I want to study again but maybe if I do; I will study English or History in the aims of becoming a teacher.

Can you not make a new account?

I don't know if I want to study again but maybe if I do; I will study English or History in the aims of becoming a teacher.

No, registrations are closed.

No, registrations are closed.

Oh, I see. What is new in your life? Do you have a girlfriend? Are you living outside of your paren't house? Is you sister still evil?

I still have the same email btw, you can contact me there anytime.

EBH likes this

Oh, I see. What is new in your life? Do you have a girlfriend? Are you living outside of your paren't house? Is you sister still evil?

I still have the same email btw, you can contact me there anytime.

I don't know where to begin.

My sister isn't the villainous evil person she used to be, getting married and having a kid helped her grow the fuck up. She's going to visit in December.

That's the easiest thing to explain lol

I don't know where to begin.

My sister isn't the villainous evil person she used to be, getting married and having a kid helped her grow the fuck up. She's going to visit in December.

That's the easiest thing to explain lol

Is you nephew/niece half-white? How does it feel to be related to a filthy caucasian?

Is you nephew/niece half-white? How does it feel to be related to a filthy caucasian?

No, he's a thoroughbred Dangerous Darkie

Spike likes this

No, he's a thoroughbred Dangerous Darkie

Dravidian Dangerous Darkie tbh (to be honest)

ONE MAN WICKET TAKING MACHINE

EBH likes this

I don't get along well with my brother-in-law. He treats me like a child. And he's too similar personality wise to my dad. I guess my sister is a proof for the Freudian idea that men are attracted to women who are similar in personality to their mum, and women are attracted to men who are similar to their dad in personality.

I couldn't imagine getting with someone like my mum, she's so boring, narrow minded and conservative. It's hard to even hold a conversation with her for a REVOLUTIONARY FREE THINKER such as myself.

I've been watching a little bit of the Rugby Union World Cup. What a fucking awful sport, rugby league is like a million times better. In union they spend way too much time in scrums, they are too eager to kick the ball, and in general the game is played much more stop-start. League has a nice flow and is end-to-end stuff for the most of it. It's a much faster sport. I don't take much joy in seeing massive scrum packs pound each other, I like to see the ball being moved quickly, not getting bogged down.

oh ya btw EBH isn't some Colombian drug cartel guy he's just some Indian guy from Australia

You've all been played

EBH likes this

oh ya btw EBH isn't some Colombian drug cartel guy he's just some Indian guy from Australia

You've all been played

Played like a fuckin' piano

THE ORIGINAL SONG VERSION : Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? (Parody) Key of Awesome #101

BY : https://www.youtube.com/user/barelypolitical/videos

Published on Oct 10, 2015
Justin Bieber doesn’t know what anything means.
Written and Directed by Mark Douglas
Edited by Doug Larsen
DP: Bob Geile
AC: DJ Carroll
Gaffer: John Stevens
CAST:
Justin Bieber - Jan Uczkowski
“Girl” - Marisa Hunter
John Legolasagna - Derek Deangelis
Bad Guy #1 - Justin Brown
Bad Guy #2 - Steve Conroy
Bieber Vocals - Mark Douglas