test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Stromae is the GOAT.

Just came from his concert in Madison Square Garden....no words man, simply no words.

Greatest performance i've ever seen, the singing/dancing/visuals...damn it was so good.

Stingray and Azpinator like this

Pic related: only relevant countries allowed.

1417032085451.png

LMAO, since when people care about Australia? :lol:

The only reason people even know Australia exists is because of Finding Nemo and Crocodile Hunter and both are pretty forgotten already...

iseah100 and BlueLion. like this

LMAO, since when people care about Australia? :lol:

The only reason people even know Australia exists is because of Finding Nemo and Crocodile Hunter and both are pretty forgotten already...

Mad Max? :(

iseah100 and dUMB like this

LMAO, since when people care about Australia?

RT.

#Murica

I'm taking a break from this place for a while. Jason's in charge until I'm back - which should be after the international break.

Sabbatical

Hey, guys. I need help coming up with a topic for an argumentative essay in my English class. I would like to do it on a few topics.

Discrimination/racism in football/tv?

Mandatory volunteer work?

Something to do with education. Any suggestions? Didn't really think this needed a thread, so in here it goes! Thanks, guys.

Hey, guys. I need help coming up with a topic for an argumentative essay in my English class. I would like to do it on a few topics.

Something to do with education. Any suggestions? Didn't really think this needed a thread, so in here it goes! Thanks, guys.

Education? Definitely go with standardized testing.

I remember in high school I had the same essay about Euthanasia that I would use every single year as an argumentative essay! :lol:

Minority testing bias?

Education? Definitely go with standardized testing.

I remember in high school I had the same essay about Euthanasia that I would use every single year as an argumentative essay! :lol:

LOL! I can't do that, with safe assign, it'll mark as plagiarism, also I like doing papers like this.

Minority testing bias?

? Like, bias in standardized testing? That sounds good!

LOL! I can't do that, with safe assign, it'll mark as plagiarism, also I like doing papers like this.

? Like, bias in standardized testing? That sounds good!

LOL I wasn't suggesting you do :lol: Assignments like these is where you get to learn about a new interesting issue and probably form your opinion about it. So my advice would be to do about something you know very little about and see on which side of the fence you end up.

iseah100 likes this

Topical one; "Whats the best way to stop gun massacres in High Schools ?"

dUMB and iseah100 like this