test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Well, i can honestly even at 38 i haven't really outgrown those in a drunk situation. I dont really know people that performed such a feat.

Drunk situation being the crucial thing here, though.

Also I think I punched her cat.

heads up and warnings and it has begun.

Magnitude 8.3 earthquake Chile and Tsunami have been issued and Brazil has been hit by 6.8 earthquake. - The Earthquakes Agencies have deleted this one on their websites.

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

http://world-earthquakes.com/

http://earthquaketrack.com/recent

http://earthquake-report.com/2015/09/16/massive-earthquake-near-coast-of-central-chile-on-september-16-2015/

8.3 Chile EQ

http://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2015-09-16-22-54-31-utc-8-3-12

I had to type this up, just to get this off my chest and my conscience and my mind and see what response I would get from the forum and what they think about this experience of mine.

I have great radar detection for picking the right girl to Like or Love and I only ever get that feeling on rare occasions. so It's so hard to deal with in life, when you can't get what you want so badly. I have great taste in women. so I know when I found the right girl for me.

it is that the universe just keeps telling me no matter what you will stay single forever and can't have a relationship or marriage.

you know what is the most painful feeling and emotion to suffer as a human. is when you like or love or fall in love with the right female/woman/girl/lady and your life is a mess at that point in time and you know that girl is the right girl for you, but the universe just has something against you and things don't go for you and the amount of times I found the right girl for me and when I get that feeling of the special girl that I like and I always find the right girl that I fall in love with and the universe always find a way to reveal it to the girl you like and when you are around her you get like that special feeling you get when you look and see her or talk to her and you get that shakey, nervous feeling and you act different around her and the universe just tells you or gives you that special feeling and when you can't have her or the universe no matter what just won't allow me to have that girl and it hurts.

the worst feeling in life for me is the emotions of knowing that girl is for you and universe tells you she is for you, but something in the universe just won't allow you to have her.

It has happened to me twice in life. once in Johannesburg in South Africa in primary school and once in college/high school in Auckland, New Zealand.

their is nothing worse than falling in love and stuff in life just won't go for you and the universe just keeps telling you I will give you special feelings of falling in love and finding that special someone who is for you, but you can't have them. it hurts so bad.

it is better to not fall in love then to be in love.

iseah100 and nyikolajevics like this

I had to type this up, just to get this off my chest and my conscience and my mind and see what response I would get from the forum and what they think about this experience of mine.

I have great radar detection for picking the right girl to Like or Love and I only ever get that feeling on rare occasions. so It's so hard to deal with in life, when you can't get what you want so badly. I have great taste in women. so I know when I found the right girl for me.

it is that the universe just keeps telling me no matter what you will stay single forever and can't have a relationship or marriage.

you know what is the most painful feeling and emotion to suffer as a human. is when you like or love or fall in love with the right female/woman/girl/lady and your life is a mess at that point in time and you know that girl is the right girl for you, but the universe just has something against you and things don't go for you and the amount of times I found the right girl for me and when I get that feeling of the special girl that I like and I always find the right girl that I fall in love with and the universe always find a way to reveal it to the girl you like and when you are around her you get like that special feeling you get when you look and see her or talk to her and you get that shakey, nervous feeling and you act different around her and the universe just tells you or gives you that special feeling and when you can't have her or the universe no matter what just won't allow me to have that girl and it hurts.

the worst feeling in life for me is the emotions of knowing that girl is for you and universe tells you she is for you, but something in the universe just won't allow you to have her.

It has happened to me twice in life. once in Johannesburg in South Africa in primary school and once in college/high school in Auckland, New Zealand.

their is nothing worse than falling in love and stuff in life just won't go for you and the universe just keeps telling you I will give you special feelings of falling in love and finding that special someone who is for you, but you can't have them. it hurts so bad.

Im a big believer in we get sent the things we need but we need to be in the right mind to see it. So its not just a case of us falling in love from afar because the one thing that cant be sent is emotions. Its all well and good 1 person having these thoughts but if the other person dont feel it things just wont happen.

And it wouldn't matter what state your life is in when you fall for a person because if that person had the same feelings then nothing else would matter.

I dont think the whole 1 on 1 relationship happily ever after is for everyone. Humans are just another animal and man by his nature spreads his seeds in as many females as he can to keep his line going. Love and feelings only came into it as part of keeping your posessions and now its become the same as any other habit

Long term marriage and long relationships is a rarity nowadays in this disposable generation so I think mate its best just to make the most of any chance we get and if and when the right one does turn up.

Either that or pester and keep asking out the one that you fall for until she gives in or gets a restraining order!

KevinAshburner likes this

I feel you, man. Life sucks.

I had a connection with this girl i saw at a hair store the other. Hit it off, were chatting and laughing for 20 minutes. Asked for her number and to go out sometime, she took mine instead and added messaged me on fb, and didn't respond back. First time in a while i genuinely enjoyed talking to a girl. Just wait, man. It'll happen for ya eventually.

The world likes to mess with you to set you up perfectly (i hope). We'll see.

They could be very relevant come January :yes:.

COLTS!
NishC300 and KevinAshburner like this