The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Crayon Pop is no Pamyu Pamyu tbh

The Japanese always take it to the next level, both in a good and a bad way.. I would listen to more japanese music if the girls didn't have such high squeaky voices. Love the polar bear though, reminded me of myself.

And I forgot to say that after reading your comment 5 posts ago. You sounded like a young boy in puberty.. First time I've seen a statement like that made of crayon pop as they are regarded as the least sexy girl group by the kpop community. (google: girl's day, and you will know why)

The Japanese always take it to the next level, both in a good and a bad way.. I would listen to more japanese music if the girls didn't have such high squeaky voices. Love the polar bear though, reminded me of myself.

And I forgot to say that after reading your comment 5 posts ago. You sounded like a young boy in puberty.. First time I've seen a statement like that made of crayon pop as they are regarded as the least sexy girl group by the kpop community. (google: girl's day, and you will know why)

Bro don't you know? All Asians look the same.

On a serious note, Girl's Day is also incredibly sexy. Too sexy. MY EYES.

Mine too, she is also my favorite member. I am gonna be honest here and say that kpop actually sucks most of the time, the concepts has been done 1000 times by different groups thats why crayon pop is my favorite, they are more quirky comedic than sexy. They only recently got popular though, as in the past everyone thought they were weird with their tracksuits and dancemoves they even got rejected by music shows and went to the streets guerrilla style instead.

And nobody else does bruce lee kicks in their choreography

9962788806_02545cc95e_o.gif

And if you are man enough

How old are they? Can i safely tell you what i would do to them?

@, I would have unprotected sex with all them even if they had AIDs.

You never disappoint me .

Bro don't you know? All Asians look the same.

On a serious note, Girl's Day is also incredibly sexy. Too sexy. MY EYES.

tumblr_m7maxr4fUe1rq3b5ko1_400.gif

I should report you to the mods.

I wouldn't hold it against western people saying that though, unless they are just truly making a racist statement. It's difficult to differentiate asians, I can of course differentiate between chinese, korean and japanese MOST of the time. But the same can be said about any race, can you differentiate between australians, americans, etc if they don't talk.

It seems you know quite abit of kpop already. Is it only for research purposes?

How old are they? Can i safely tell you what i would do to them?

You never disappoint me .

They look 13, but they are all older than me. The youngest member was born in 1991.

i was born in 1993...looks legit.

To the fapcave!

You guys really sound like you've never seen any female specimens your whole lifes. No offense. Just not a fan of those kind of statements.

They were not even provocative in anyway..

Unlike this one

I should report you to the mods.

I wouldn't hold it against western people saying that though, unless they are just truly making a racist statement. It's difficult to differentiate asians, I can of course differentiate between chinese, korean and japanese MOST of the time. But the same can be said about any race, can you differentiate between australians, americans, etc if they don't talk.

It seems you know quite abit of kpop already. Is it only for research purposes?

Hehe, I'm sort of learning to tell the difference. It's really only because I have friends that are from East Asia and a girlfriend with Filipino heritage.

I don't really know too much. I only listen to J-Pop or K-Pop when I feel like something different and funny. I can't understand a word but I'm always entertained when an English phrase is thrown in for no reason.

You guys really sound like you've never seen any female specimens your whole lifes. No offense. Just not a fan of those kind of statements.

It's just banter between the lads. Nothing serious.

And I literally laughed out loud at the start of that song.

Because it took me a few seconds to realise it was in English.

Haha, yeah sometimes they just throw in random english words in songs. Some pronounce them really bad but in general its pretty good, not to many engrish in kpop songs, the same can't be said about japanese songs though.

Haha, yeah sometimes they just throw in random english words in songs. Some pronounce them really bad but in general its pretty good, not to many engrish in kpop songs, the same can't be said about japanese songs though.

I can imagine that the Engrish of Korea and Japan has nothing on China. It doesn't help that one of their most common characters can mistakenly translated as 'fuck'

I can imagine that the Engrish of Korea and Japan has nothing on China. It doesn't help that one of their most common characters can mistakenly translated as 'fuck'

I think they are all equal to be honest. There are way more chinese in the world so it just seems like its worse because you hear them more than other asian races.

I think they are all equal to be honest. There are way more chinese in the world so it just seems like its worse because you hear them more than other asian races.

This is an injoke between my girlfriend and I.

She is weird. She calls herself 'white washed' and she doesn't like Asian people because she says they are weird. I guess that's why she is weird...

The biggest problem I have with talking to my East Asian friends is the humour. Jokes really get lost between language and culture. Everything else is fine but sometimes they don't always get what I just said was a joke.

This is an injoke between my girlfriend and I.

She is weird. She calls herself 'white washed' and she doesn't like Asian people because she says they are weird. I guess that's why she is weird...

The biggest problem I have with talking to my East Asian friends is the humour. Jokes really get lost between language and culture. Everything else is fine but sometimes they don't always get what I just said was a joke.

Yeah I found humour to be a difficult thing to share even within the same race. But yeah east asian humour tends to be very different with western humour I have experienced asians understanding my humour and the western people not understanding it, and vice versa. I am accustomed to both though, so its all good for me. But most of the time I just come across as being a racist because I do multiple accents and steoreotype jokes.

And most 'white washed' asians who were born/grew up in western countries that I know thinks the same, maybe not to the extent of your girlfriend. I myself am kinda in the middle, im not really a white washed asian, who talks and acts like a western person, since I've only been in NZ for 7 years and didn't grow up there, but I am also not a fob like some uni students in campus you see often still being super asian who acts like they are still in their homeland. I like the balance. You appreciate where you are from but also able to adapt to where you are right now.

Maybe your girlfriend was shoved balut her whole childhood, I would think the same way as her if that was the case.