test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Y-yeah.

What about your profile picture? That's not even the best version of the player's rival in Pokemon games.

Blue > Gary.

What about your profile picture? That's not even the best version of the player's rival in Pokemon games.

Blue > Gary.

Blue doesn't even have a Ferrari full of cheerleaders. Guess who does?

Rmpr likes this

Wow... I don't have time for this.

I consider myself a Christian, Catholic. And if, for example in my town, lightning strikes into bell tower

and it collapses onto church, and a lot of people die there, I wouldn't blame God for that,

and I wouldn't lose my faith in him, because it would be a tragedy, a great one, but it doesn't mean

that God in which i believe doesn't exist. In my town that tragedy would create an opposite effect,

stronger faith, helping the victims families, collecting the money for rebuilding the church ect.

I must say, if you think that way, the faith is not strong in you...

Also, if you read the Bible, you would know that God stopped showing himself to the people since

we started counting years. At least the Bible says so. We have the Bible which tells us in many stories

how to live and how to behave, it teaches us about morale in all those stories which are all metaphors.

Its not about stories, its about the messages behind those stories. A true Christian doesn't bother

with question if Jesus was real or not, a true Christian tries to live by the morale and the messages that

are behind the stories.

In my town that tragedy would create an opposite effect,
stronger faith, helping the victims families, collecting the money for rebuilding the church ect.

You don't need religion to show this. It's called humanity, showing compassion for your earthly brother.

Majority of us would do this. September 11 was a good illustration. No matter what religion you was or if you didn't believe in god people in general came together and helped.

Also, if you read the Bible, you would know that God stopped showing himself to the people since

we started counting years. At least the Bible says so.

Cared to share how you come to this conclusion?

A true Christian doesn't bother
with question if Jesus was real or not, a true Christian tries to live by the morale and the messages that
are behind the stories.

Interesting believes. This reminds me of the episode of South Park on the Mormons. At the end the little Mormon kid said he didn't care weather if his believe was true or false but that it just gave them rules and guides to live by a happy life. And that's exactly what you summarize here.

You don't need religion to show this. It's called humanity, showing compassion for your earthly brother.

Majority of us would do this. September 11 was a good illustration. No matter what religion you was or if you didn't believe in god people in general came together and helped.

True, and that's exactly what our religion teaches us. And yet, you say that you would probably stop believing in God if something like that happens while you are there.

It's not God's fault if something bad happens, its natural disaster or human's fault. And what if after that you experience some God's miracle? Then you would believe again?

There's a saying in my language.... How the wind blows... (laughing at the people who changes their opinions and beliefs too often to be taken seriously)

Cared to share how you come to this conclusion?

Well, its a fact. In New testament of the Bible i.e. stories of it, God is no more showing to people or talking to them. He sent his son Jesus to share his teachings.

Interesting believes. This reminds me of the episode of South Park on the Mormons. At the end the little Mormon kid said he didn't care weather if his believe was true or false but that it just gave them rules and guides to live by a happy life. And that's exactly what you summarize here.

And what is the purpose of the teachings from the Bible? To worship the almighty God? To blindly and literally interpret all the stories from the Bible? Please enlighten me...

I believe that you are a good person, but you are way to conservative, and you are taking a lot of things in Christianity literally, and I noticed that people often tease you in this topic because of that. I think that it doesn't matter if Jesus turned water into wine, but that important thing is his legacy and his teachings.

@CHOULO19,Is it a universal Muslim belief that dying at Mecca whilst on a pilgrimage is an honour? Or that is only believed in certain sects.

Yeah, maybe. Dunno. I'm not an expert on Islam by any stretch of imagination but I imagine that most of those people would rather still be alive, tbh...

Hey I'm saying it like it is.

If your worshiping a deity and his not real enough to spare it's worshiper then how real it is?

Over a hundred people are dead and you're taking the opportunity to 'score points' about whose god is stronger. It's pathetic and evident of your incredibly narrow 'us vs them' world view. Stop it.

dUMB likes this

Yeah, maybe. Dunno. I'm not an expert on Islam by any stretch of imagination but I imagine that most of those people would rather still be alive, tbh...

Eh? I thought given your close proximity to that part of the world you'd have heard about it.

Over a hundred people are dead and you're taking the opportunity to 'score points' about whose god is stronger. It's pathetic and evident of your incredibly narrow 'us vs them' world view. Stop it.

Who said anything about scoring point?

I'm saying the truth.

If I was a Muslim worshiper and that happened to me I would seriously questions if this God is the real God or he even exist at all.

Technically it is the same god. B)

Stingray likes this

Technically it is the same god. B)

Quite so .... And a nice one also .... The old testament is full of murdering the outgroup, qu'ran has that as well and why would a god do what has been written in the book of Job. A wager with the devil, like its reality tv.

Spike likes this

the word Religion - (RE/RA - Legion) means the many teachings of The Sun God RA / RE knowns as The Devil / Satan / Baal / Bel / Bal / Beel/ Bell / Bale / Bael

the movie Legion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_(2010_film)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038686/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/legion_2010/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion

if we knew the true name of the creator and the messiah name. when we speak it or think it or say it. it would make you crap your pants and it has a powerful vibration to it and also he took his name away from the world because parents keep naming their children the name of Jesus and the true creator won't allow his name to be also used and his name being given to humans or children when they are born like people keep doing by name their kids after the false name of the messiah Jesus.

the reason why all religions are wrong is because all the names,titles and descriptions of the creators name or messiah name in the manuscripts that all religions preach is all the names for The Fallen Angel / the Devil /Satan.

The True creators name and the Messiah's name is in the Holy Roman Catholic Church Library at the Vatican. it is kept hidden and secret and they won't tell you the true name.

The English Language was created by the Devil and Fallen Angels, because in South African Afrikaans. The word for English in Afrikaans is Engels and that means Angels and the country England. The real name of England is Engeland / AngelLand / AngleLand and or The Angels Land or The Angel Land or The Land of The Angel. The Home of The Freemasons.

if the whole world knew that exact name of the creator and called upon his name he would intervene. how can the creator intervene if you pray and call out to the wrong name that is not his name.

the holy roman catholic church in Rome and the Vatican City has all and every single manuscripts and correct books with the true creators name but mistranslated all religions scripture books on purpose so that everyone calls on the wrong name and worhsip the wrong being or entity.

read everything on this link.

http://promotethetruth.com/id1.html

Got a little wicked with the drink last night, as did the Mrs. Not a pretty site, scenes were had; bottles smashed; insults thrown. Everything seems to be alright now, we are getting lunch soonish. At least we forgive quickly.

Odd scenario really. I met her out at a pub where she was drinking with her work friends; something that happens not often at all, on a weeknight no less. Good times a good on the piss but when things go sour they rarely sweeten up again. I think perhaps we shouldn't get pissed together lest we get pissed off at eachother.

Got a little wicked with the drink last night, as did the Mrs. Not a pretty site, scenes were had; bottles smashed; insults thrown. Everything seems to be alright now, we are getting lunch soonish. At least we forgive quickly.

Odd scenario really. I met her out at a pub where she was drinking with her work friends; something that happens not often at all, on a weeknight no less. Good times a good on the piss but when things go sour they rarely sweeten up again. I think perhaps we shouldn't get pissed together lest we get pissed off at eachother.

We've all been there mate. Tuck in the ego, apologize and have great make-up sex. Win!

Spike likes this

We've all been there mate. Tuck in the ego, apologize and have great make-up sex. Win!

Apologising isn't a problem, I've already done so several times as has she. I think we can work through any problem like adults that love eachother. We've just got to grow out of the drama and petty insecurities.

Stingray likes this

Apologising isn't a problem, I've already done so several times as has she. I think we can work through any problem like adults that love eachother. We've just got to grow out of the drama and petty insecurities.

Well, i can honestly even at 38 i haven't really outgrown those in a drunk situation. I dont really know people that performed such a feat.

Drunk situation being the crucial thing here, though.

Spike likes this