test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

What is up, pub peoples?

THE SKY AND THE PENISES ARE UP. VERY HARD AND HUNGRY.

CUM AT ME BROS/BRUVS/bruvvas AND MY PEOPLES.

PS : THIS POST IS BAIT. NOW BAIT IT.

iseah100 likes this

Things haven't changed much round here have they? ;) lol.

BlueLion. likes this

GIF-WTF-is-this-shit-What-the-fuck-is-th

I'm probably gonna go to the Chelsea-Red bulls game. Also the United-PSG just cause its close. I'M SO EXCITED!

hoping to go to the DC and possibly NC games. If going join CIA it will reduce your cost majorly.

Hopefully beards have peaked.

Studies have found many beards are dirtier than toilets and contain fecal matter.

Dirty hipster cunts

Would you like to lick and taste my thick beard and moustache. I haven't shaved for a few months.

Do you have a girlfriend ?

no and proud of that. proud of being a virgin for life. I have strict values of how I want my girlfriend or wife to be and I know I won't find that type of women and I can't stand how bad females and women have become in today's world. I am South African Born living in New Zealand. I only like Female White South Africans Girls who live in South Africa and The South African Women that come to New Zealand turn to Shit and lose their South Africanness.

Essien19 likes this

Hopefully beards have peaked.

Studies have found many beards are dirtier than toilets and contain fecal matter.

Dirty hipster cunts

How is that even possible? There is hair on my head, chest, legs and all over. Surely, they'd be equally as disgusting. I don't buy that the hair on my face has a magic magnetism that attracts germs and bacteria.

BlueLion. likes this

How is that even possible? There is hair on my head, chest, legs and all over. Surely, they'd be equally as disgusting. I don't buy that the hair on my face has a magic magnetism that attracts germs and bacteria.

They cant be washing properly, picking their asses then stroking their beards, I suppose. Dirty hipster bastards

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/05/05/pkg-some-beards-as-dirty-as-toilets.koat

no and proud of that. proud of being a virgin for life. I have strict values of how I want my girlfriend or wife to be and I know I won't find that type of women and I can't stand how bad females and women have become in today's world. I am South African Born living in New Zealand. I only like Female White South Africans Girls who live in South Africa and The South African Women that come to New Zealand turn to Shit and lose their South Africanness.

And you shall be the glorious leader of this master race mein fuhrer. (Once you get your willy wet of course)

Everyone I want to tell you how would you react if I told you that sometime during from 22 to 30 September 2015 that a Apocalypse/Armageddon Asteroid would hit the Earth/Ocean/Sea causing a Massive Tsunami and Killing more than 500 Million People in less than 2 Hours or in 24 Hours.

The World Economy will crash. USA first then The Domino Effect.

But the ILLUMINATI/NEW WORLD ORDER/ONE WORLD GOVERNMENTS and THE POWERS THAT BE knew this and they didn't tell you or us this because they work with the Fallen Angels that are telling Governments what to do and say. all people on earth in high places are all children/son's of the devil/fallen angels and are chosen beforehand and are all in parliament and governments working together to destroy all humans/humanity/mankind.

I am telling you this to make you think about how would you get ready and how would you plan. I know whats coming but I am telling you in this way because it will be the only way would listen to my post to get you to think.

do you think that the people that are rich/famous and that spend millions to make and film movies like Apocalypse/Armageddon and End of The World movies for the fun or just for entertainment purposes and put it on film for people to watch and be entertained and receive profit from ticket sales and cinemas buying the film to show it in their cinemas, no that is not the case. those that are in the positions to make those movies have subliminal messages and secrets in plain sight to brainwash/manipulate and for predictive programming and the TPTB know whats going to happen way before we do and they know many years in advance what is going to happen everyday to many years ahead because they are sell outs and soulless and work for the fallen angels live on earth amongst us and they live underground in underground cities/bunkers in the hollow earth.

now tell me how you would prepare yourself and you're family before the end of the world as we know it if you were told and chosen to know things before it happened and how would you use that knowledge to help as many people as possible to survive or dying that you knew before what would take place on earth before many other people that didn't know what was and is going to happen.

this is a serious matter and I don't joke about this stuff. their is many people like me who was chosen to wake the people up on earth that do not know what is happening on earth or to scared to know the truth.

all of us humans on Earth right know. all of us 7. 2 Billion Humans or 95% Percent of us will die before the Year 2020.

stroey likes this

Everyone I want to tell you how would you react if I told you that sometime during from 24 to 29 September 2015 that a Apocalypse/Armageddon Asteroid would hit the Earth/Ocean/Sea causing a Massive Tsunami and Killing more than 500 Million People in less than 2 Hours or in 24 Hours.

The World Economy will crash. USA first then The Domino Effect.

But the ILLUMINATI/NEW WORLD ORDER/ONE WORLD GOVERNMENTS and THE POWERS THAT BE knew this and they didn't tell you or us this because they work with the Fallen Angels that are telling Governments what to do and say. all people on earth in high places are all children/son's of the devil/fallen angels and are chosen beforehand and are all in parliament and governments working together to destroy all humans/humanity/mandkind.

I am telling you this to make you think about how would you get ready and how would you plan. I know whats coming but I am telling you in this way because it will be the only way would listen to my post to get you to think.

do you think that the people that are rich/famous and that spend millions to make and film movies like Apocalypse/Armageddon and End of The World movies for the fun or just for entertainment purposes and put it on film for people to watch and be entertained and receive profit from ticket sales and cinemas buying the film to show it in their cinemas, no that is not the case. those that are in the positions to make those movies have subliminal messages and secrets in plain sight to brainwash/manipulate and for predictive programming and the TPTB know whats going to happen way before we do and they know many years in advance what is going to happen everyday to many years ahead because they are sell outs and soulless and work for the fallen angels live on earth amongst us and they live underground in underground cities/bunkers in the hollow earth.

now tell me how you would prepare yourself and you're family before the end of the world as we know it if you were told and chosen to know things before it happened and how would you use that knowledge to help as many people as possible to survive or dying that you knew before what would take place on earth before many other people that didn't what was going to happen.

this is a serious matter and I don't joke about this stuff. their is many people like me who was chosen to wake the people up on earth that do not know what is happening on earth or to scared to know the truth.

all of us humans on Earth right know. all of us 7. 2 Billion Humans or 95% Percent of us will die before the Year 2020.

And you would die a virgin if you don't pop your cherry before September

Fulham Broadway and Essien19 like this