test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

What does it mean? It could be something different it sounds like puta though.

It means whore, prostitute. I was trying to figure what else they could be saying but no idea. Puta sounds a bit like chuta (shoot) but then they would be shouting that whenever Corinthians created a good chance, not when the opposing team was in possession. Or maybe they could be saying "Puta que pariu" and you can only understand the first word, I don't know.

We Hate Scouse likes this

:lol: they just drink spirits and get stoned evey match and shout puta everytime the opposition is on the ball.

Sounds right up my street. Where do I sign up?

Sounds right up my street. Where do I sign up?

In Tolworth. They average about 10 fans. They usually have more flags than fans and they're usually Brazilian Corinithian flags.

The history behind them is quite remarkable though.

It means whore, prostitute. I was trying to figure what else they could be saying but no idea. Puta sounds a bit like chuta (shoot) but then they would be shouting that whenever Corinthians created a good chance, not when the opposing team was in possession. Or maybe they could be saying "Puta que pariu" and you can only understand the first word, I don't know.

Mexicans yell "PUTOOOOOO" every time an opposing GK kicks the ball

Frankly I feel confused and my thoughts are all over the place right now. A blue snake appeared in my dreams last night. I tried to hunt it down, but couldn't catch it. But then the snake came back and tried to confront me. I know that dreams come from you subconscious, but sometimes they help you see/prevent actions from the future. Romanian folklore is so elaborated that I don't even know what interpretation to pick. A snake in your dreams could announce bad weather (which could be the case here as it's raining so heavily in Bucharest). It could also anounce a trouble coming or a close friend that is about to betray you. Plus thousands of other interpretations. The thing is that my grandparent, who is 85 and suffering from Alzheimer's, is in a bad condition these days and I'm affraid that this dream has something to do with him as, in my dream, I confronted that snake at my grandparents house, in their own yard. He wasn't really that close to God, but my family and I are, so we pray not to lose him now in the Passion Week.

I hope your Grandfather pulls through.

petre.ispirescu likes this

Mexicans yell "PUTOOOOOO" every time an opposing GK kicks the ball

That's... weird. But it's true, my brother went to a Mexico match in Recife last year and he told me they would shout "PUTO!" in goal kicks and also free kicks and corners.

iseah100 likes this

With the ticket forums gone I don't know where or who to ask but does anyone know anyone who may have two spare tickets or memberships for Sunderland game? :(

@Stingray 97d3eb6a389d9f1902ea97ef24b69d79.jpg

Drinking some Belgisch bier you ever had Leffe?

Of course, its quite mainstream here. Really nice beer mate

I just hope you dont drink that out of the bottle. It would be a crime here. You need it in this kind of glass for the flavour to come out

193e53de3d830e7a67bb85ae278115f6.jpg

Cheers!

Kieran. and CeleryFC like this

Where's the sexiest women thread? Had an addition to make, unfortunately she's argentinian <_<

https://instagram.com/p/1O94sVjFR_/

There were Google ads on those pages and apparently Google does not appreciate their ads being used on pages with nudity or sexualised content.

There were Google ads on those pages and apparently Google does not appreciate their ads being used on pages with nudity or sexualised content.

;(

I like it...cause there is so many Europeans.

You're gonna love Europe then :D

I hate fantasy leagues. There's nothing worse on forums than opening a thread only to find people talk about how one player disappointed and didn't get them any points in some fucking fantasy league. Nobody cares about your fantasy league, stick to the section of the forum dedicated to that stuff.