test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Hi guys over 1 week ago I created and made a WebChat ChatRoom for myself, but it is also for any type of chat. if you wanna chat with me and talk about everything and anything just join me at this url : https://tlk.io/kevinashburner and I own this url Chatroom.

it's safe and free to use.

Hi guys over 1 week ago I created and made a WebChat ChatRoom for myself, but it is also for any type of chat. if you wanna chat with me and talk about everything and anything just join me at this url : https://tlk.io/kevinashburner and I own this url Chatroom.

it's safe and free to use.

How can it be safe ......

tumblr_lswmfaXiZ31r38vqro1_500.gif

#illuminatseeall

Spike and Roquila like this

How can it be safe ......

tumblr_lswmfaXiZ31r38vqro1_500.gif

#illuminatseeall

Yes I know that nothing on the internet or in Life is safe, but I am saying that it's safe because it's not well known or people don't really use it or it's not a popular website.

Try Belgium as well, Ghent and Bruges are real gems!

Loved them both as well as Brussels when we were there

An airplane crashed while flying form Barcelona to Dusseldorf. Sad news.

It was a 'GermanWings' airplane.

I'm going to travel to Stuttgard on friday and guess what plane i'm taking. I'm scared as fuck.

An airplane crashed while flying form Barcelona to Dusseldorf. Sad news.

It was a 'GermanWings' airplane.

I'm going to travel to Stuttgard on friday and guess what plane i'm taking. I'm scared as fuck.

wishing you safe and uneventful travel
Roquila likes this

thank you very much.

The flight was good but to be honest i shat my pants until we landed.

I can only imagine I would have been nervous as well! Glad you made it safe and sound!

Roquila likes this

Well I'm a little bit bored. Watched Cloverfield film yesterday, all this day I'm wondering, IF, a big if, a monster really appear in New York City for example, destroying and breeding stuff like that, I'm curious of what people reaction will be? Other country might offer some help with reinforcements and something like that. But what will us going to do? Following the news only, and still doing what we always did? How could we just 'okay' doing our daily activities? Will there any football games? How could we just playing sports games, knowing all that?

Sorry if this is not the right place to be. Just ignore my post.

Well I'm a little bit bored. Watched Cloverfield film yesterday, all this day I'm wondering, IF, a big if, a monster really appear in New York City for example, destroying and breeding stuff like that, I'm curious of what people reaction will be? Other country might offer some help with reinforcements and something like that. But what will us going to do? Following the news only, and still doing what we always did? How could we just 'okay' doing our daily activities? Will there any football games? How could we just playing sports games, knowing all that?

Sorry if this is not the right place to be. Just ignore my post.

I have a better question. Why do giant monsters hate NY? :D Godzilla, King Kong, Cloverfield, Marshmallow Man. It's always New York. Why don't they never destroy Johannesburg? Or Ukraine? Or anything else.

Also, I'm pretty sure there would be Premier League if NY were destroyed. Lampard would stay in Manchester City though.

I have a better question. Why do giant monsters hate NY? :D Godzilla, King Kong, Cloverfield, Marshmallow Man. It's always New York. Why don't they never destroy Johannesburg? Or Ukraine? Or anything else.

Also, I'm pretty sure there would be Premier League if NY were destroyed. Lampard would stay in Manchester City though.

Lol, other city would do too. I'm just curious what people reaction will be. How could you working or studying well, when you know somewhere someplace there is monster destroying stuff? Including football match too, how could you enjoy playing football on that situation?

Lol, other city would do too. I'm just curious what people reaction will be. How could you working or studying well, when you know somewhere someplace there is monster destroying stuff? Including football match too, how could you enjoy playing football on that situation?

Well - to speak a little serious - we have already done that multiple times. I just keeped on living my life when New Orleans was destroyed, when planes were crashed into the World Trade Center or when 200,000 people died in South Asia in 2004. A giant monster sounds extreme but I guess we would just live our lives like before.

Well - to speak a little serious - we have already done that multiple times. I just keeped on living my life when New Orleans was destroyed, when planes were crashed into the World Trade Center or when 200,000 people died in South Asia in 2004. A giant monster sounds extreme but I guess we would just live our lives like before.

A natural disaster has a massive spotlight, but it is very understandable people will be 'okay' with it. It is unavoidable thing, and only cause us to be more cautious.

What we face here is that a dangerous living thing who could approach your place anytime sooner or later. Could we just 'okay' with it? Watching football match with running text like : '5 more people has been stomp', 'F18 missiles has just missed and it hits the mall nearby'

A natural disaster has a massive spotlight, but it is very understandable people will be 'okay' with it. It is unavoidable thing, and only cause us to be more cautious.

What we face here is that a dangerous living thing who could approach your place anytime sooner or later. Could we just 'okay' with it?

If the beast destroyed a whole city I would not able to stop it. We should just take our time and beat the shit out of Liverpool for the last time :D

iseah100 and RoyalBlues like this

avg1goX_700b.jpg

What do you guys think about this? I find this sick.. Was it really that important to make a SEVENTH Fast movie after Paul Walker died? They should have finished it anyway but this is just ridiculous..

avg1goX_700b.jpg

What do you guys think about this? I find this sick.. Was it really that important to make a SEVENTH Fast movie after Paul Walker died? They should have finished it anyway but this is just ridiculous..

If you aren't scared of doing research about the ILLUMINATI. You would understand why the ILLUMINATI killed Paul Walker.
RoyalBlues likes this

avg1goX_700b.jpg

To honor him. He loved the franchise and his co stars, he, I imagine, would have wanted the movie finished.
nachikethas and RoyalBlues like this