test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

They're barbaric animals, but they're not racists! :P

They'll literally take anyone. In Lebanon alone it is reported that at least half a dozen Christians have joined ISIS in Syria!

Literally ridiculous. Crazy attracts crazy. Kind of magnets.

Now I REALLY need that beer....or a dozen!

I don't know what affects me more: the result or Alexi Lalas.

I don't know what affects me more: the result or Alexi Lalas.

Never heard of him, but google says he's probably the pundit. I have to deal with BeIN pundits, a station who's basically owned by the same family as PSG. Their smug faces make me sick!

Never heard of him, but google says he's probably the pundit. I have to deal with BeIN pundits, a station who's basically owned by the same family as PSG. Their smug faces make me sick!

He is an American footballer that is famous because he had a red beard and long hair during the 94 World Cup. He isn't biased or anything, he is just one of those boring cunts that states the obvious.

iseah100 likes this

He is an American footballer that is famous because he had a red beard and long hair during the 94 World Cup. He isn't biased or anything, he is just one of those boring cunts that states the obvious.

Yeah, I saw the pic. Attractive fucker...

so basically the American Phill Neville of punditry?

I think I remember at least one of the curve balls, you mentioned it in the thread "how are you feeling" a while back if I'm not mistaken. Hope you're feeling better and sorting out everything.

As for me, I'm just trying to study the most I can. I've recently graduated from university and got my degree in Law. After that, you mainly have two options here in Brazil - to be a private lawyer or public service jobs. You have to take exams to be able to do any of the two. I've already passed the exams to be a lawyer but that's not what I want to do so I'm studying to apply to the exams for public service jobs, i.e federal police, judge, prosecutor, state lawyer etc. They're more difficult than the exams to be a private lawyer. Hopefully I'll be able to grab something good until 2016.

Congratulations and best of luck! Sounds quite challenging! I think it works backwards here!

It still seems surreal that my dad is gone and now my mum is sick and the prognosis isn't good. So, I am doing the best in awful circumstances and trying to take things one day at a time.

Good news is my kids are healthy and both playing varsity soccer this year! My husband is my rock of stability and amazing! And I have been asked to stay on full time in the fall at my school! :)