test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?

From and where I have lived are very different answers lol

I grew up in Michigan, am a Purdue Alum, currently reside in Memphis.... In between I have lived in 6 states and one other country.

@Dion, life has thrown me quite a few curve balls in the last few months... Still dealing with the latest but wanted to check in. How are you?

iseah100 likes this

I grew up in Michigan, am a Purdue Alum, currently reside in Memphis.... In between I have lived in 6 states and one other country.

@Dion, life has thrown me quite a few curve balls in the last few months... Still dealing with the latest but wanted to check in. How are you?

Really? That's crazy. My girl goes to Purdue. I may transfer there. Small world.

Hi KEVIN WOODFURNACE,

As the very vast majority of members on TalkChelsea are male, I'm afraid I won't be attending your orgy.

I believe this is just an attempt of scaremongering us to get all the cock that you crave. I will take no part in this adventure of self-satisfaction.

I wish you all the best in your cock gobbling and sincerely hope that some members turn up.

I believe , OneMoSalah, Liquidator and will be RSVPing very soon.

Kind Regards,

WHS

I no longer partake.

@Stingray, Drinking a Faux-Belgian beer right now. Apparently a guy and his wife started the 'New Belgium' brewery in the early 90s after they visted Belgium. It's not bad. Nothing amazingly special but I like it. Cheaper than the imported Belgian beers available like Corsendonk and Duvel.

Stingray likes this

@Stingray, Drinking a Faux-Belgian beer right now. Apparently a guy and his wife started the 'New Belgium' brewery in the early 90s after they visted Belgium. It's not bad. Nothing amazingly special but I like it. Cheaper than the imported Belgian beers available like Corsendonk and Duvel.

Talking about beer... now... I want a beer... see what you've done. I need some work or some beer

Really? That's crazy. My girl goes to Purdue. I may transfer there. Small world.

My son is looking at applying to Purdue for Fall of 2016 in engineering :) Love going back to campus.
iseah100 likes this

I want to have a bar in my house. Beer makes me gain weight, had to stop drinking it and work out cause i gained weight. Grr.

Are long island iced teas good?

I think I remember at least one of the curve balls, you mentioned it in the thread "how are you feeling" a while back if I'm not mistaken. Hope you're feeling better and sorting out everything.

As for me, I'm just trying to study the most I can. I've recently graduated from university and got my degree in Law. After that, you mainly have two options here in Brazil - to be a private lawyer or public service jobs. You have to take exams to be able to do any of the two. I've already passed the exams to be a lawyer but that's not what I want to do so I'm studying to apply to the exams for public service jobs, i.e federal police, judge, prosecutor, state lawyer etc. They're more difficult than the exams to be a private lawyer. Hopefully I'll be able to grab something good until 2016.

BluesChick and zolayes like this

I want to have a bar in my house. Beer makes me gain weight, had to stop drinking it and work out cause i gained weight. Grr.

Are long island iced teas good?

They are alright. They are pretty strong though.

Now I really want a beer!

@BluesChick, genuinely so happy to see you on here again. So sorry to hear about what's happened lately. I hope you and your family are coping well. Please don't be a stranger if you feel you need to talk about it with someone. You know where my PMs are :) Much love.

iseah100, BlueLion. and BluesChick like this

I think I remember at least one of the curve balls, you mentioned it in the thread "how are you feeling" a while back if I'm not mistaken. Hope you're feeling better and sorting out everything.

As for me, I'm just trying to study the most I can. I've recently graduated from university and got my degree in Law. After that, you mainly have two options here in Brazil - to be a private lawyer or public service jobs. You have to take exams to be able to do any of the two. I've already passed the exams to be a lawyer but that's not what I want to do so I'm studying to apply to the exams for public service jobs, i.e federal police, judge, prosecutor, state lawyer etc. They're more difficult than the exams to be a private lawyer. Hopefully I'll be able to grab something good until 2016.

good luck

Dion likes this

I don't know how people have the steel to be able to be impartial by defending a criminal. I mean what if you knew the perp was guilty but had the means to defend him/her and set him/her free? I dunno, to hard for me.

I don't know how people have the steel to be able to be impartial by defending a criminal. I mean what if you knew the perp was guilty but had the means to defend him/her and set him/her free? I dunno, to hard for me.

In an ideal world you would be there to make sure he gets the punishment he deserves, no more no less. Even if he's guilty, perhaps the prosecutor/judge will try to sentence him to more years than what he deserves, your job would be to make his sentence fair. People seem to think if you're defending a criminal it is because you think what he did is right but it is not like that. When you are a state lawyer you can afford to do that. If you're a private one unfortunately you cannot, because if you won't do your best to set him free there are others who will, so you would be missing a lot of potential clients.

good luck

Thank you.

Literally looks nothing like. Just because I"m white, racist cunt.

Didn't say you look alike, you presumptuous cunt. This is, supposedly, an Australian Chelsea fan called Jake, who blew himself up in Iraq today.

Is it too much that part of me had hoped that it was you? :cry:

Spike, We Hate Scouse and Stingray like this

Didn't say you look alike, you presumptuous cunt. This is, supposedly, an Australian Chelsea fan called Jake, who blew himself up in Iraq today.

Is it too much that part of me had hoped that it was you? :cry:

Lol wat? Link me to the story.

Holy shit, that is fucking hilarious in a macabre sort of way. Good to know ISIS doesn't discriminate on race, only everything else.

They're barbaric animals, but they're not racists! :P

They'll literally take anyone. In Lebanon alone it is reported that at least half a dozen Christians have joined ISIS in Syria!

Spike likes this