test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Awesome! They have coopers in West Lafeyette, IN. I go there often cause this girl I know goes to Purdue. cant wait to go again to try this beer!

Try Meijer's on State Street in West Lafayette...Meijer's typically carries everything.

Try Meijer's on State Street in West Lafayette...Meijer's typically carries everything.

Whoa, have you been often? Meijer has quite the assortment of alcohol. There was a beer called dragons milk and i really want to try it.

I find this slander of my reputation repulsive.

You'd find this slander would actually enhance your reputation. Peasant.

Why would bullying me improve his reputation :cry:

Your member title is "Alex is a rentboy" so you deserve all you get biatch

Your member title is "Alex is a rentboy" so you deserve all you get biatch

Someone changed my title to rentboy, I assumed it was you, so changed it to that. I'm getting attacked from all angles.

Someone changed my title to rentboy, I assumed it was you, so changed it to that. I'm getting attacked from all angles.

In all fairness you assumed correctly in this instance.

Whoa, have you been often? Meijer has quite the assortment of alcohol. There was a beer called dragons milk and i really want to try it.

Meijer's is amazing ... I miss it... We don't have it down here...only thing I Miss more is Wegman's

iseah100 likes this

Last night I had a dream that we, yet again, came out with a 2-2 result from Camp Nou!

It was a CL semi-final. First they scored, then we equalised from a JT shot from a corner. After HT we keep hanging on until they score around the 70th minute, only for Fabregas to equalise after 5 minutes or so after a run from the right corner and a 1-2 with Hazard. I celebrated and screamed like mad with my mates so I think it was a good enough result to move on to the final. But we were the minority in a pub with lots of Barca fans.

And I don't remember Messi scoring!

Meijer's is amazing ... I miss it... We don't have it down here...only thing I Miss more is Wegman's

Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?

when are we going to gather together in the same place for the End of The World Orgy Party 2015 for TalkChelsea Members and Others you can bring along, because from the starting date of Friday the 13 of March 2015. The ILLUMINATI will switch on to full power for The Stargate/Time Machine/Portal to Hell when They Open the Bottomless Pit at The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN. where it is located underground at Switzerland and France's Border.

They will be opening in the portal to hell with the LHC at CERN on Friday 13 March 2015. where the Devil/Satan/ Fallen Angeles and AntiChrist/False Messiah will come into the Earth and will be seen physically Manifest to do his Evil and kill many of us.

Monday the 16 of March 2015 is USA will hit The Final Debt Limit again for the Crash of The USA Dollar and world Currency.

Friday the 20 of March 2015 is The Total Solar Eclipse.

23 to 28 September 2015 is The Final Fourth Blood Moons that started in 2014.

when are we going to gather together in the same place for the End of The World Orgy Party 2015 for TalkChelsea Members and Others you can bring along, because from the starting date of Friday the 13 of March 2015. The ILLUMINATI will switch on to full power for The Stargate/Time Machine/Portal to Hell when They Open the Bottomless Pit at The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN. where it is located underground at Switzerland and France's Border.

They will be opening in the portal to hell with the LHC at CERN on Friday 13 March 2015. where the Devil/Satan/ Fallen Angeles and AntiChrist/False Messiah will come into the Earth and will be seen physically Manifest to do his Evil and kill many of us.

Monday the 16 of March 2015 is USA will hit The Final Debt Limit again for the Crash of The USA Dollar and world Currency.

Friday the 20 of March 2015 is The Total Solar Eclipse.

23 to 28 September 2015 is The Final Fourth Blood Moons that started in 2014.

Aww fuck sorry mate, I'll miss the orgy because on the 13th March I'm in France or maybe Switzerland opening some mad porta.....

We Hate Scouse likes this