test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

In Spike? Please tell me it's in Spike, Alex? Oh god, this can't be happening to me. It was Spike :cry:

Disappointed it wasn't you who said it, and disappointed in Spike for abusing his powers as a MOD.

Both banned.

We Hate Scouse likes this

Exchange application approved, Bangkok calling in 2016. :yay:

Congrats, mate! Have fun. Bang the hell out of that kok :Goober:

@Barbara, you won't believe this, but I actually gave someone a hug tonight! (surprisingly, no, not the girls I threw to the ground in celebration! :P)

@Barbara, you won't believe this, but I actually gave someone a hug tonight! (surprisingly, no, not the girls I threw to the ground in celebration! :P)

was it your mommy? accidental?

Or are you becoming soft and went with a kiss and a hold handing at one single night?

Softy!!!!!!

was it your mommy? accidental?

Or are you becoming soft and went with a kiss and a hold handing at one single night?

Softy!!!!!!

Haha Actually my closest friend (best friend for over 12 years and shared with high school and every single university class) is moving to Mali. Been pretty much in nonchalance/denial, but when we had to say goodbye I.....had feelings. I don't like feelings..

Barbara likes this

Got a bunch of friends going there with me and believe me when I tell you that with these lads having fun is pretty much guaranteed!

Plan is to stay clear of the ladyboys and instead focus on the other exchange students. :P

CHOULO19 likes this

They're an Australian company. Fucksake. :(

Australian companies are absolutely fantastic are mugging the English. Wembley Stadium :D