The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I dont know, I love volunteering and I have nothing planned for next summer yet (Dec 2014 - Feb 2015), so I thought of mixing them together! :P

Can you give me a little more info on how it works?

Then their trek, the most hardest thing i have ever done but rewarding, one day we went the wrong way up a mountain and ran out off water 3 hours away from our closest water source which was a crocodile invested river. Dont get put off by that tho, that is extremely rare but the whole trek does test your mentality and endurance to the limit, i averaged 4 hours sleep a night the whole time.

Unfortuently theres no Dec-Feb slots there's one starting now which ends mid April, the others i think are June to August and September to November not too sure on the latter two as i went this time last year.

One tip i will give, if you go Nicaragua don't trust the communitys with football scores one told me we won at The Ethiad under Rafa, although in fairness i should have smelt a rat when he said Cole got the only goal.

You fly out to your country, which for me was Costa Rica and Nicaragua, because they have a policy off no driving in the dark you spend your first night in a school gym but when you get to fieldbase you spend 4 days there doing induction training before being sent your first project for 19 days.

After 19 days you spend 3 nights back at fieldbase for change over go back out again for 19 days come back for another change over then go to your last project again for 19 days then back to fieldbase for 3 nights before going home or travelling which for a lot do (i didn't).

The 3 projects are Enviromental where you help the Enviroment for example i helped build a path in a National Park.

Community when you help out poor people, i helped build a water system in Nicaragua to give families clean water.

Ill carry on on another post i have limited typing space on my PS3.

Then their trek, the most hardest thing i have ever done but rewarding, one day we went the wrong way up a mountain and ran out off water 3 hours away from our closest water source which was a crocodile invested river. Dont get put off by that tho, that is extremely rare but the whole trek does test your mentality and endurance to the limit, i averaged 4 hours sleep a night the whole time.

Unfortuently theres no Dec-Feb slots there's one starting now which ends mid April, the others i think are June to August and September to November not too sure on the latter two as i went this time last year.

One tip i will give, if you go Nicaragua don't trust the communitys with football scores one told me we won at The Ethiad under Rafa, although in fairness i should have smelt a rat when he said Cole got the only goal.

That is cool!

I was looking for something in Central/South America or Africa, but it really has to be in my summer time...

That is cool!

I was looking for something in Central/South America or Africa, but it really has to be in my summer time...

If you can find time i 100% recommend it, also expeditions are done in Tanzania too.
If you want to know more feel free to message me here or facebook, i can even ask questions to the main leaders for the Costa Rica expedition if you want me to.

That is cool!

Sorry i completely forgot about fundraising before hand, to pay for flights, injections etc etc

Guys look what is hapening in Slovenia, where I live. That's fucking crazy.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/amazing-scenes-severe-storm-encases-slovenian-town-ice-1434997

A few months ago I drove through Slovenia and I saw a road sign like a hundred times. It was black and red and looked like a drawing of a fire. What does it stand for? I couldn't guess it. Do you know what I'm talking about? :)

Well, lads and ladies, I will see you on the other side of my move (2 weeks to a month). Once we get into a routine I should have more time especially once we are in the house (after 15 March). <br />Take care<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Take care, Kerry. Hope to see you back here ASAP :)

A few months ago I drove through Slovenia and I saw a road sign like a hundred times. It was black and red and looked like a drawing of a fire. What does it stand for? I couldn't guess it. Do you know what I'm talking about? :)

This motherfucker?

ybRdTPk.jpg

It's is actually a sign for intervention vehicles (firefighters and so on...), because part of fence that is colored red can be removed and vehicles can without any problem come to the place of accident.

A lot of teenagers fuck up car exam, because they don't know what this motherfucker means.

This motherfucker?

It's is actually a sign for intervention vehicles (firefighters and so on...), because part of fence that is colored red can be removed and vehicles can without any problem come to the place of accident.

A lot of teenagers fuck up car exam, because they don't know what this motherfucker means.

Yes, this is it. Mystery solved :) Thanks for the answer!!

Just came back from a sensational MUN Session! I am the main submitter!

My resolution is on the "Measure to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction." We had some members of the UN mission in Cyprus over there etc.

Your resolution is impossible to resolve.

Surprisingly no more bitch thing being said after I changed back my name yesterday. :ph34r:

So, does no one want to play this bet thingy and have their name/avatar changed if they lose it? :Goober:

You only lasted like two days with the alternate username, if anything this just corroborates your status as a bitch.

Bitch.