test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

W-wait, I do?

You obviously do. We all know of your mind-crippling crush on Jake that has forced you to question your sexual orientation and your entire identity. We all know that it has gotten so bad that it's been keeping you up night, thinking....fantasizing. Even your grades have been effected and you're too ashamed to explain to your worried friends. You're scared to death that people on here would figure is out so you try your best not to reply to Jake or act weird in threads he's posted in. But we noticed. We ALL know!

Spike and Dion like this

Thank you WHS for making me question life itself.
I thought you were someone else with your avatar picture.

*gay bar

Stings bar

Stingray likes this

You obviously do. We all know of your mind-crippling crush on Jake that has forced you to question your sexual orientation and your entire identity. We all know that it has gotten so bad that it's been keeping you up night, thinking....fantasizing. Even your grades have been effected and you're too ashamed to explain to your worried friends. You're scared to death that people on here would figure is out so you try your best not to reply to Jake or act weird in threads he's posted in. But we noticed. We ALL know!

Damn! And here I thought I was doing a great job concealing it...

Its just spiraled out of fucking control hasn't it? :ph34r:

If anything this going towards the glory days of the Spike, the Indian and the Chav running the show.

If anything this going towards the glory days of the Spike, the Indian and the Chav running the show.

Who are these people

Says the pom. It is a well known fact the pommies hate everything across the Channel.

It is.

Marseille's worse. Probably one of the biggest dumps I've been to in Europe and I've been to Eastern Europe...

It is.

Marseille's worse. Probably one of the biggest dumps I've been to in Europe and I've been to Eastern Europe...

I don't want to go to Africa. I said I wanted to go to the south of France ffs.

We Hate Scouse likes this

Just fuck France off and come to England

England. :D Rain, shitty weather, annoying accents and constant 'convict' jokes. A kicker of a time.

OneMoSalah likes this

England. :D Rain, shitty weather, annoying accents and constant 'convict' jokes. A kicker of a time.

France. Rain, shitty weather, annoying accents and French people. A kicker of a time.

Liquidator likes this