test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

I hate being Scottish, it makes me want to inject myself with heroin

I have an inexplicable urge to spit on you.

That seems to happen a lot. My mum always spits on me if I say I won't go pick up her drugs.

You would just inject them on the busride home.

There's no buses in Scotland. We're more deprived than North Korea. We're such a pathetic nation.

I like how Scotland gave themselves to England and Edward Longshanks. Asked to be independant, it was denied. Fought some wars and lost them. Fast forward 500 years they get to vote on being independant and pass up the oppurtunity.

I like how Scotland gave themselves to England and Edward Longshanks. Asked to be independant, it was denied. Fought some wars and lost them. Fast forward 500 years they get to vote on being independant and pass up the oppurtunity.

It's because we're a pathetic nation that knows we can't stand on our own two feet. We would crumble under independence. The regression would be like nothing ever seen before. Barbarians would rule the lands. It would be the sub-human zoo.

Spike likes this

It's because we're a pathetic nation that knows we can't stand on our own two feet. We would crumble under independence. The regression would be like nothing ever seen before. Barbarians would rule the lands. It would be the sub-human zoo.

Barbarians are a step-up tbh. Barbarians don't go around shiving grannies for ten quid and a shot of heroin.

Barbarians are a step-up tbh. Barbarians don't go around shiving grannies for ten quid and a shot of heroin.

That's true, we're our own sub-species. Scotarians. The most disgusting, vile people in the world.

That's true, we're our own sub-species. Scotarians. The most disgusting, vile people in the world.

Whiskey - Babylonian

Tartan - Austrian

Haggis - Norwegian

Bagpipes - Turkish

Penicilin - Australian and English

All the things that are famously Scottish aren't from Scotland. #TeachTheControversy

This is fun being Ryan. I'm really enjoying being depressed.

I don't find this fun at all. The fact I'm conversing with you is making me sick.

No wonder you're always friend zoned. Green eyes with blonde hair. What an abomination.

I'll stick to one night stands and fingering whales in alleyways outside tacky clubs in Lewisham then

I like it when Scottish people claim to be Irish (third worst country after Scotland and Wales). They can't escape their fate.

I like it when Scottish people claim to be Irish (third worst country after Scotland and Wales). They can't escape their fate.

Glasgow Celtic is an Irish football club. All of its supporters are Irish and we are in now way affiliated with Scotland.