test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

I saw something today that rings pretty true.

Don't friendzone guys. Fun zone them instead. Put them in the kiddy park so they can cry with all the other babies when they don't get what they want.

Applies to all genders tbh

You human beings and your weir illogical relations....

BlueLion. likes this

Do you have blue eyes as well? If so Spike will love you. Why do you think he's called Spike Spiegel? SS and Spiegel is German and as we all know every German is a Nazi. Especially if they're actually Austrian or Australian. Rudy Nazi's.

Green I'm afraid. Does that mean no anal delight from Spike? :(

No wonder you're always friend zoned. Green eyes with blonde hair. What an abomination.

Do you think I'm handsome? Dion thinks I am.

Dion would, he's Brazilian, everyone know's Brazilian's are bisexual. Just ask Henrique.

I'd have to see your girlfriend before I make a decision....

I've seen yours. ;^ )

To me RyanDavidson has always come across as the type of guy that has a ten-inch cock but it is as thick as a noodle.

Which Ryan Davidson are you referring to?