test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Dropped my phone for the first time in ages and it happened TWICE today. Just bloody fucking shit!!

ga9ehuje.jpg

I know that feel bro.

Anybody got any good books to recommend? Preferably story books. :)

I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Gray :ph34r:

By the way, have you read Pirlo's autobiography?

Nope. Haven't had time to go to the book store yet to buy his and Del Piero's (there are literally 3 decent bookstores in Beirut were you'd find books like these <_< )

Nope. Haven't had time to go to the book store yet to buy his and Del Piero's (there are literally 3 decent bookstores in Beirut were you'd find books like these <_< )

There's always Amazon you know..

There's always Amazon you know..

Delivery? To Lebanon? :lol:

Don't make me laugh, Jason, only companies have postal address here. I'd have to have it delivered to a postal office and then go through a long procedure to pick it up. It's much easier to go to a book store and buy it.

Delivery? To Lebanon? :lol:

Don't make me laugh, Jason, only companies have postal address here. I'd have to have it delivered to a postal office and then go through a long procedure to pick it up. It's much easier to go to a book store and buy it.

You can always just get Wonder Woman to deliver it to you. :Goober: