test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

I wasn't trying to rhyme. Fuck off, you cuntmaster.

That rhymes with Jason's display name, not mine. You're terrible at this, Jake! :P

That rhymes with Jason's display name, not mine. You're terrible at this, Jake! :P

Fuck off, you sophisticunted cunt.

even?! My weird comments were the best part! And nobody tell me you don't miss my random bold words.. :ph34r:

LOL, I had even forgot about it. That is how much things here have changed!

I've been invited to referee some games in the Club European Championship in the indoor football which takes place in Italy in a few weeks. Which is pretty exciting and I am seriously considering it. I've got to decide till tomorrow.

DJames, BluesChick and SinineUltra like this

I've been invited to referee some games in the Club European Championship in the indoor football which takes place in Italy in a few weeks. Which is pretty exciting and I am seriously considering it. I've got to decide till tomorrow.

Which part of Italy? Might not be the saftest place around but it will be a great experience and exposure if you do decide to go for it.

When I wake up in the morning my armpits sweat a lot (cold sweat) if i don't get out of bed within an hour. I'm unsure why. Today I've been in bed for 3 hours since awakening. I'm very wet and very ashamed.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

Actually, I was kidnapped and ass raped by Illuminati MIDGETS !

fri-rapey-midget.jpg

Nah, had developed an addiction to a MMO game

What's even more disturbing than that picture is the fact that the guy in the picture actually looks like you :noexpression:.

Amblève., Stingray and CHOULO19 like this

What's even more disturbing than that picture is the fact that the guy in the picture actually looks like you :noexpression:.

I thought it was obvious that that is actually. I think he just asked one of the midgets to take pic of what they were doing at that moment to reply to Jason's question..

Stingray and Tiwaz like this

When I wake up in the morning my armpits sweat a lot (cold sweat) if i don't get out of bed within an hour. I'm unsure why. Today I've been in bed for 3 hours since awakening. I'm very wet and very ashamed.

He's back!

Welcome back, welcome back, Wel-come back!! haha. :D

The Skipper and Leif like this

If we don't win this game vs Atletico Madrid on Wednesday just know i'm blaming it all on you, @Jype. You better find yourself in front of a telly come Wednesday or i'll come to Finald and personally cry in front of your house and you'll have to live the rest of your life with that guilt. :ph34r: