test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

28,187 posts in this topic

It's a topic for pure off-topics. Write whatever comes to your mind. Don't know why anybody didn't start this before :D

So yeah, I'll start

WTF HAPPENED TO LEGEND?!

ronaldo_lan30.jpg

Oh my god. But then again, when you've had such a legendary career as he has, you can afford to let yourself go in your latter years :D

In February 2010, Ronaldo signed a contract extension with Corinthians that would keep him with the club until the end of 2011 and said he would then retire

wow as if he's still playing with that belly!

BluesChick likes this

I bet he still scores when he plays as well haha. Jammy bastard.

yeah probably, when he scores with prozzies he's a right player ;)

Hey Manuf, we could continue that discussion in Neymar thread here, so that we won't fill it with off-topic.

I was reffering to winning the WC. You can't think that player is the best just because he won WC.

And i don't think that Pele is the best player, but one of the best players.

Why I think Pele is the greatest footballer of all time:

• he started playing when he was 15
  • he played for his country when he was 16
  • he won his 1st World Cup when he was 17
  • he is all-time leading scorer of Brazil NT
  • he won 3 World Cups - he is the only player to do so
  • he is the youngest player to play in World Cup final and he scored 2 goals in that match
  • he was Brazilian top league top scorer for 9 seasons straight
  • he was Brazillian top league top scorer 12 times
  • he won Golden Ball in 1970
  • he scored 1280 goals in 1363 games

And he did this all by playing mainly as attacking midfielder or second-striker. For me he is the greatest. ;)

capriccioso and Rmpr like this

just for info : New Neymar's clause is 45 millions euros (more or less 36£ millions).

LOL Neymar's just blown his chance of going to any top European club for the next 5-6years..

Heisenberg likes this

LOL Neymar's just blown his chance of going to any top European club for the next 5-6years..

There will probably be a bidding war between Man City and Real Madrid in a couple of years time. With Madrid winning because it is more 'sunny'.

There will probably be a bidding war between Man City and Real Madrid in a couple of years time. With Madrid winning because it is more 'sunny'.

or because it is the greatest club in the world, most prestigious, what an honour blah blah

Madrid aren't you stupid enough to take a £35million gamble on a 19 year old who's not established himself vs any big teams.