test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Ramires

Started by DavidEU,

3,453 posts in this topic

Unpopular opinion: Our midfield will be much more effective if McEachran was playing instead of Lampard.

^ That could also work.

Unpopular opinion: Our midfield will be much more effective if McEachran was playing instead of Ramires.

not just unpopular but misguided...perhaps in a couple of years ....perhaps ....

I say that after 90% of our matches in fairness.

Same :D

One of my favs. Always gives 100%, and seems like a great guy as well.

^

Good old Chelsea always informing us about player injuries...I hope that they won't say that he'll be out for 2 weeks <_<

would be a huge blow for Rami and the whole team. He really embedded himself into the team this season. He had a fantastic run so far; making great runs, always causing teams trouble when he makes his run into the box. As someone posted before, there always happens something when he is going forward. Really one of my favourite players.

If you look at his last two appearances for Chelsea you can't imagine a starting 11 without him. He has been absolutely brilliant both in attack and defence. His reading of the English game is improving every week and at this rate we might have signed the best box to box midfielder in the Premier League.. I'm also very impressed with his attitude to training and staying grounded. He really is something to be excited about!!

First touch as subtle as a sledgehammer. If he improves on his touch and on-the-ball play, he'll threaten the 20 goal mark every season. There's atleast a couple of instances every game where he's virtually through on goal courtesy sheer pace and determination but his touch lets him down and the defender can track back.

There's something lovable about him though, comes across as a grounded family man and a hard worker to boot.