test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Ramires

Started by DavidEU,

3,453 posts in this topic

Plots is that Ramirez will be part of a transfer of Sneijder

can't see that happening but then again its all down to Roman's whim of the week

I also think that management will not let Ramirez irrespectiverolleyes.gif

They will if there's a bid for a larger amount than they paid. It's Chelsea PLC at the end of the day ;)

Ramires should find a way or learn a way to pass the ball or shield the ball around an oncoming opponent towards him when he is on a high speed acceleration.

Perfect ! Like this, we don't need to buy a right back when Ivanovic retires :whistling:

Lol. He's quick, can defend, attack, cross, mobile... Would like to see him tested there.

Lol. He's quick, can defend, attack, cross, mobile... Would like to see him tested there.

Yep, I see your point. And honestly, I'd agree with you here. I ain't a big fan to play players out of position, but in this case that could work... And he might be a better solution than Ivanovic - at least when we are seeking for an attacking play - thanks to his pace. At least, I guess that is worth a try, isn't it ?

Are you talking about Bosingwa or Ramires? Yes Rambo can cross but he was wasted out wide under Carlo's 4-4-2. He is a talented player but not as a wide player.

I was referring to Bosingwa when I said he couldn't cross, as that was who I assumed you were talking about.

Ramires had a really slow start but now i prefer him in our squad on regular basis.Bosingwa can't cross,can't dribble and doesn't think at all when he is on the pitch.

Peace. likes this

Going to be on fire this season -our Player of the Season 2011-2012 %28Y%29.gif%28Y%29.gif%28Y%29.gif

I doubt that. Not because of him, he's a great player and I personally realy like him, but with the talks about Pastore in our team, I think the midfielder who will

lose his spot in the starting 11 is Rami. I mean for most of the games. IF Pastore will come, Ramires will be only a realy good squad player, but out

of the reguler first 11, Unless:

* He will show he can be a DMF and Boas will prefer him over Mikel (and than maybe over Essien).

* Boas will decide to bench Lampard(If Lampard will play badly like last season, if not, I doubt Boas will do that) and go with Pastore has our only attacking MF.

And for that I think Rami will have to show he can be more affective in our attack.

* Boas will make him a proper RB has been said, and I actually think he can be a RB.

* Pastore will play on the wing.

Funny thing is that in my FM save he's been my right back ever since the start. I had a lot of injuries and he had some experience at RB so I shoved him in there, and he performed so good that I kept him there permanently and now he's a beast there.

I'm a big fan of Ramires. How many games is he going to be playing this year? Considering rotation, possible injury, etc. I think he plays 30 total.

I doubt that. Not because of him, he's a great player and I personally realy like him, but with the talks about Pastore in our team, I think the midfielder who will

lose his spot in the starting 11 is Rami. I mean for most of the games. IF Pastore will come, Ramires will be only a realy good squad player, but out

of the reguler first 11, Unless:

* He will show he can be a DMF and Boas will prefer him over Mikel (and than maybe over Essien).

* Boas will decide to bench Lampard(If Lampard will play badly like last season, if not, I doubt Boas will do that) and go with Pastore has our only attacking MF.

And for that I think Rami will have to show he can be more affective in our attack.

* Boas will make him a proper RB has been said, and I actually think he can be a RB.

* Pastore will play on the wing.

I absolutely disagree there. In the AVB midfield three, you have a CDM, a CAM and a B2B. Ramires can play in all three of those positions, but he is best in the 'Essien role' as a box-to-box player. Meaning we can play Mikel-Ramires-Lampard but vary it on form and on fitness. Ramires' versatility ensures he will be first choice in my opinion. And if AVB doesn't make him first choice, his appraisal of players is definitely lacking.

Henrique likes this

Ramires, who must serve a one-match suspension for the red card he picked up at Old Trafford in our quarter-final tie against Manchester United last season, will miss our first game at home to Bayer Leverkusen.

Forgot about this.. should be fine without him for Leverkusen though.