test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Ramires

Started by DavidEU,

3,460 posts in this topic

Any news?

Hopefully it wasn't as serious as that video looks.

Definitely sucky to happen today though. He definitely deserved to be out there celebrating with the players today.

still no news. Shame he can't be with the lads to celeberate He deserves it as much as anyone. I hope he gets well soon and the team visits him a the hospital.

Quite frankly I can't stop thinking about poor old Rami - such terrible timing to miss all the celebrations.

This is actually a very interesting subplot; I wonder what understanding the players had of the situation and its seriousness. I daresay details may have been kept from them so they could focus on the game and enjoy the impending celebrations afterwards without a teammate's health in the back of their minds.

The article says that it could be renal crisis. Got no clue what that is...........

The article says that it could be renal crisis. Got no clue what that is...........

thats kidney failure. better not be that

darrus likes this

WTF!!!!

im hearing its kidney stones. which probably isnt as bad..... i dont know

im hearing its kidney stones. which probably isnt as bad..... i dont know

Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

Too heard it's something with his kidney. Which is no good in any way, especially if it happened so suddenly.

Though I'd think the fact that there are no more reports and no obvious urgency points to the fact that it's not so bad. If it was something dangerous we'd probably have heard it already.

Fingers crossed.

stroey likes this

Rami just posted the following message on his Instagram account:

Hello guys! As you saw, I was very sick yesterday minutes before the match because of a renal complication, but I'm well and home with my family. Thank God it was nothing serious and I will be fully recovered in a few weeks. Thank you to all that sent me messages and were with me. I would like to thank the Chelsea's medical team for the exceptional job. I was sad not to be part of the party on the pitch, but very pleased with the title, the only English title I had left to concur. Congratulations Chelsea!

https://instagram.com/p/2QzlvPlb9s/

So glad he's ok!

robdog, stroey and Barbara like this

Given the hate this guys gets he pretty much the best squad player you can have. He can play DM, CM, RB, RW, RAM. Doesn't complain when he sits on the bench.

If he had brain, decent technique and consistency, I'd agree.

But let's face a single fact that he so often misses 5 metres pass that you can't praise him for his versatility.

Ramires in talks with Chelsea over bumper new deal as John Obi Mikel looks set to leave. #CFC (Mail)

Initial discussions regarding a new long-term deal for Ramires have commenced and will continue over the summer. #CFC (Mail)

Ramires' current £65,000-per-week deal expires in 2017 and #CFC want to ensure there is no uncertainty over his long-term future. (Mail)

Ramires' attitude has impressed Mourinho and the Special One is keen to reward the former Benfica star with a contract extension (Mail) #CFC

stroey likes this

Nice , but keeping him will end any chance of cashing in. In a few years , once his speed and acceleration wane, he really won't have much value. Sell him for £15m now , or end up recouping like £5m