Ramires

DavidEU

I think Carlo/RM is serious about getting Ramires....

I can see this being a Jose vs board decision...

:lol: Are really people still going with that nonsense?

Have they not seen that Mourinho and the board are now working together in tandem, in one direction?

Has he actually ever been injured for a long period during his 4 years here? I can't ever remember him declared as not available due to injury, maybe a couple of game but that is as far as it goes, never more than a week. Suspension on the other hand...

• 2 weeks later...

Jose Mourinho believes Ramires being available again is a huge boost for Chelsea.

“It’s very important for us,” said the Blues boss.

“Tactically he is good, he can play in many positions and has intensity.

“He is a guy who is dangerous when attacking, good in defensive transition and has a fantastic engine to drop back and to press.

“He’s an important player for us, and a balance between technical players and players like Ramires I think is fundamental to our squad.”

http://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/mourinho-explains-why-ramires-return-is-so-important-for-chelsea-wls-football