Call of Duty: Black Ops

James

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth, I couldn't care less who gets it before who, as long as I enjoy playing the maps and I enjoy playing Black Ops online... that's what I care mostly about!

It's actually probably a good thing PS3 is getting it a month later because PSN players wouldn't be able to get the content at the moment because the PSN is at this very moment in time... fucked!

Edited by CJ Revo

• 2 weeks later...

Took the plunge and bought the new map pack (xbox obviously)!

Overall, i think its a better map pack than the first. The four levels are all medium sized but the level of detail and variety within the maps are great! Hotel is a particular favourite of mine with a similar layout to 'Highrise' from MW2 but much larger and diverse. Zoo is another good level simply because there is so much detail. You really have to keep your wits about you on this one since campers can use this to their advantage.

Haven't really played the zombie map yet. Saving it rolleyes.gif

God I need to revise...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...