test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Jim,

112 posts in this topic

Whats everyones all time K/D Ratio?

Mine is usually low.

I play the game properly' - in the way I 'run and gun' as opposed to being a camping bitch. So I tend to get around 20-5 kills a game for about 10-20 deaths. I only use one killstreak on MW2.... 'friendly AC130, above!' Sure stops the hacking bitches! :)

New maps coming at the start of March on the PS3, getting quite bored of the current ones.

They're out on Xbox already, and tbh they're not great!

New maps coming at the start of March on the PS3, getting quite bored of the current ones.

Yeah same here dude, is it the same 5 maps that were were given to the 360??

Yeah same here dude, is it the same 5 maps that were were given to the 360??

Yeh same 5.

Saw you running around with a flamethrower last night roasting people including myself. <_<

Saw you running around with a flamethrower last night roasting people including myself. <_<

Flamethrower is where it's at dude! :champions:

There was another member on your team using it as well, thought I'd square up to him! :lol:

I can't stand the new maps, personally think they have wrecked the game.

I assume you have the X-Box 360 version then?

I saw the video that Jim posted up earlier and they actually look really good!

Right looks like i'll be switching over to black ops for good as hackers on Modern Warfare have helped me complete all the challenges without doing anything thanks alot dry.gif

Been a while since anyone spoke about Black Ops! I'm finally in the Prestige levels now! Currently on Level 7.

Recently gained an alliance with the Crossbow, can be pretty accurate at times. Unfortunately, I gotta grow the levels up again to win it back now!

on a sour note, Jim owned me the last time I played against him! <_<

New Maps for the PS3 are meant to be out today, but I don't know how to get them!! I've looked inside the store but it says, "There are no items in the store at this time". I seriously thought that if you downloaded the 1.07 patch, you would be able to start using them straigh away!

New Maps for the PS3 are meant to be out today, but I don't know how to get them!! I've looked inside the store but it says, "There are no items in the store at this time". I seriously thought that if you downloaded the 1.07 patch, you would be able to start using them straigh away!

Been playing the new maps a few days now, nothing special. :/ "Stadium" is awful, to much going on in such a small space. There's nowhere to hide you just keep getting killed over and over.:ph34r: The rest are average at best to be fair.

Been playing the new maps a few days now, nothing special. :/ "Stadium" is awful, to much going on in such a small space. There's nowhere to hide you just keep getting killed over and over.:ph34r: The rest are average at best to be fair.

I really like "Kowloon", other than that I agree with you!

Played the new maps with Jim last weekend and totally sucked on them. They are not the best to be honest but it does take time to get used to them.

Played the new maps with Jim last weekend and totally sucked on them. They are not the best to be honest but it does take time to get used to them.

Yeh, got a little group of Chels on there now, you hear that Chelsea fan singing all game :lol:

I have a few things to put forward about playing online...

1) since I've bought the map pack, there's a lot less pure team deathmatches going on. My PS3 can only find 2 matches at a time, whereas before there were sooo many!

2) There are so many stupidly high prestige players online now, whereas before, a lot of players I played with online were only 1st prestige or no prestige at all. The people I play against now, they have 10th prestige upwards! It's pretty strange! :P

also, I suck on Discovery! :whistling: