test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Jim,

112 posts in this topic

For single player mode unless you have a top range gaming PC you might as welll just give up.. Its lags like crazy! The graphics are insane though. Call me Crazy but i liked Medal of Honor's single player more.. Even though it's piss easy and i finished in 4 hours on hard mode...

I managed to complete Black Ops in a day, but you should try the single mode on the hardest difficulty! I can't get out of the house in the first level without getting murdered :lol::rolleyes:

I've only played black ops once and then went back to modern warfare. I'm too addicted to that game that I didn't really give black ops much of a chance.

I just never took to Black Ops. I think one of the things that put me off most was the stupid customisations of weaponry. For instance the reflex sights which weren't even invented until 1973 (the campaign is set in the 1960s) that can have smiley faces and so on. I mean, seriously? :lol: In a shooter I look for realism and even MW2 pisses me off (I'm pretty sure sentry guns don't exist, for instance...) but I suppose its just me being pernickety :lol:

Black Ops is the only Call of Duty game I've played so that's why I've succumbed to it as a decent game ;)

Ive played COD MW2 and COD Black Ops. i like both, prefer Black Ops tbh.

In reference to MW2, my account was hacked yesterday and I've lost all my weapon attachments :(:lol:

Same thing happened to my mate Dan. MW2 got hacked, prestiged and he lost everything.

In reference to MW2, my account was hacked yesterday and I've lost all my weapon attachments :(:lol:

Saw alot of hackers online last night. Really pissed me off totally ruins the game. People need to get a life.

Anyone else bored of it yet?..Got it for Christmas and I'v already been back playing MW2 and Fifa more than Black Ops.

Had a go at playing it today! I'm actually getting a lot better at it. I just wish I wouldn't get killed so much!! :lol:

Haven't got bored of it yet!

Had a go at playing it today! I'm actually getting a lot better at it. I just wish I wouldn't get killed so much!! :lol:

Haven't got bored of it yet!

lol, it does take practice mate, though i get killed alot too...

You need to be bloody quick lol

lol, it does take practice mate, though i get killed alot too...

You need to be bloody quick lol

The worst is when you're waiting for some to turn up, you quickly turn round to shoot but they've already killed you, and you're like "oh sod that!" :lol: