test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Jim,

112 posts in this topic

Didn't really like Modern Warfare 2, just thought that it was just a slight upgrade of COD 4. But like the post above said, COD 5 was excellent. Hopefully this game's a lot more realistic this time around.

The HUD for multiplayer looks like MW2 but with some added additions. Loved CoD 4 and MW2 personally felt that the fact it was set in a timezone rather then WW2 was the defining factor. But i don't mind WW2 based games.

Yreyarch's thrid game in the seroes, let's see if they can add to the good game play of WaW. Also love the fact it is based on the cold war, cold expand to a long list of different time zones making the storymode a, potentially, long one something which the previous titles lacked.

The explodable remote controlled cars look fun :) Also like the look of the camera you can set up which you get the little screen for.

They are advertising the game months before it even comes out. I saw the advert on most game store sites more than 2 months before the release date, which is fucking ridiculous.

I suppose this creates the illusion it's been a big enough wait for another installment.

the game itself looks aight though, obviously i will end up getting it.