Lil Wayne is a Chelsea fan

Term-X

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blink.gif @ this 'worst rapper ever' shit. Wayne is the epitomy of inconsistant, but when he's on (i.e. 'No Ceilings') he's on point like a motherfucker. It's when he gets on his Dade County Wayne shit that he turns to complete ass cheeks. Edited by Jon

blink.gif @ this 'worst rapper ever' shit. Wayne is the epitomy of inconsistant, but when he's on (i.e. 'No Ceilings') he's on point like a motherfucker. It's when he gets on his Dade County Wayne shit that he turns to complete ass cheeks.

Yeah sorry, I'm in a bit of a rage at the moment. Lil Wayne used to be sick, everything before & inluding Tha Carter II was sick, but then he just lost it.. His group Young Money are a joke, Drake's been ruined by them.

Currently he one of my most hated rappers, for what he's become.

Yeah sorry, I'm in a bit of a rage at the moment. Lil Wayne used to be sick, everything before & inluding Tha Carter II was sick, but then he just lost it.. His group Young Money are a joke, Drake's been ruined by them.

Currently he one of my most hated rappers, for what he's become.

'What he's become' is the biggest rapper in the world, not named Jay or Em. You can't hate on him for that. The difference from the Carter II to the Carter III is minimal, the public reception is what changed. And you can't blame Wayne for Drake --because Drake's always pretty much been a Carter clone (albeit a much more softer version).

I know I might sound like it, but I'm really not a HUGE Wayne fan, I really only fuck with 2 or 3 of his projects (all of them being mixtapes)... but I find the hate he gets now just a little bit of an overreaction.

'What he's become' is the biggest rapper in the world, not named Jay or Em. You can't hate on him for that. The difference from the Carter II to the Carter III is minimal, the public reception is what changed. And you can't blame Wayne for Drake --because Drake's always pretty much been a Carter clone (albeit a much more softer version).

but I find the hate he gets now just a little bit of an overreaction.

Your definition of 'biggest rapper in the world' differs from mine. If you're talking commercially, then yes Lil Wayne's up there with Jay-Z, Eminem, Nas.. If you're talking in terms of music he doesn't even touch my top10, I hate all this shit about gangs, guns and hoes. Fair enough put in a few songs to sell some records, I have no problem with that, my problem is when it becomes solely what your music is based on. For example my top 5 rappers today are, Eminem, 2Pac, Immortal Technique, J. Cole & Army Of The Pharaohs..

The difference between them and Wayne is very very obvious.

I hate all this shit about gangs, guns and hoes..

Sorry, but Eminem (until he got off drugs) and especially Pac (post 'Me Against the World') fall into this category to a 'T'. I can understand wanting a little more substance to the music, as I said I'm far from a Wayne fanboy, but let's call a spade a spade -- Em & Pac aren't two of the most elaborate when it comes to topics they deal(t) with in their songs.

Sorry, but Eminem (until he got off drugs) and especially Pac (post 'Me Against the World') fall into this category to a 'T'. I can understand wanting a little more substance to the music, as I said I'm far from a Wayne fanboy, but let's call a spade a spade -- Em & Pac aren't two of the most elaborate when it comes to topics they deal(t) with in their songs.

Well I did go on to say "fair enough" because it does sell tracks.. These days though it seems anyone who's in a gang can sell a record