test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

love cfc

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by love cfc,

136 posts in this topic

Well he wants to stay, fans love him, and he saved Ancelotti's job against Blackburn so I believe he'll sign a new contract ^^

:cfc:

Would be disappointed if he didn't sign a new contract, he is a popular player and we need him to stay, a quality defender.

This is a must to sign a new contract with him. I am so glad he didn't leave when he was only among reserve players. I remember myself being so sure about him and convincing you about it lol. Nowadays he is more than just good, he has been the most consistent player in our shirt. Take a bow.

I just hope that we don't make the same mistake that we made in the summer and let players go and don't buy in decent reinforcements. Slightly off topic but what has happened to Benayoun? How many games did he play before he got injured? Not many I don't think.