test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

love cfc

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by love cfc,

136 posts in this topic

pblm with Chelsea is that we have too many player for one position

7 midfielder for 2 to 3 position

4 right back for one position

4 striker for 1 position

pblm with Chelsea is that we have too many player for one position

7 midfielder for 2 to 3 position

4 right back for one position

4 striker for 1 position

I can't agree with that kbchel, If we are competing on four fronts, we need very good squad players. As Esk says though, it very much depends on who Scolari fancies and who he doesn't. With so much football being played now, I think we are going to need all the defenders and midfielders we have.

Would be silly to sell a player who hasn't had the chance to impress at Chelsea, the only reason why he didn't play last season was because he wasn't match fit. I really want to see him play in a Chelsea shirt.

Can't see him leaving, it is clear that he will replace Ben Haim in our squad as Ben Haim really didn't settle into the team well. Also Ivanovic received special mention on the CFC Website talking about how Pre Season will be the first time to see him in action.

Just saw on Teletext that Milan are considering a loan move for him with a view to a permanent deal next summer.

Theres something on it on "newsnow" but its on the Milan pages and in Italian :lol:

Surely we'll not let him go after only getting him into the squad.

I don't think we would spend such an amount of money just to sell him off.

We spent a shit load on Crespo and look what we did with him :whistling:

I can't see us letting him go already. We need him in the squad and also he has had a good pre season. I think it is just a load of rubbish.

These Ivanovic stories just won't go away. Some reports suggesting that a deal will be done in hours. Pretty much all of the articles i have read on this have based their story on the fact that he signed in January and has not played for us, completely ignoring the facts of WHY he hasn't played for us yet.

If we were to sell Ivanovic considering we have let go of Ben Haim then we are going to be short of centre backs - unless they are prepared to give Mancienne the chance of the 4th choice centre back spot. I hope we don't let him go because he looks a very promising player who could do well for us this season at centre back or at right back.

I'm ignoring these stories it's stupid to think we would sell him straight away and if they are ignoring the facts of why he aint played for us then they cleary dont have any facts about the story

Milan's Ivanovic move up in smoke

Branislav Ivanovic will not be moving to Milan after the Rossoneri couldn't reach an agreement with Chelsea. Weeks of talks have been wasted and now the hunt is on for another defender.

An announcement was expected today revealing that Milan had landed the Serbian stopper but the move seems to have stumbled at the final hurdle.

Just as the Rossoneri thought they had the deal all wrapped up, Chelsea have come in to scupper the negotiations.

Sportmediaset claims The Blues are not willing to give Milan the right to buy the player on a permanent basis and thus everything has gone up in smoke as the Rossoneri wanted the rights as part of the loan move.

Il Diavolo’s directors have now pulled out as a result and it seems as if they will not return for Ivanovic unless they have the right to take him on permanently.

Milan were ready to give Chelsea €2m up front and then a further €10m next year for the defender but the English club do not want to lose their player, a €13m investment in January, and thus the move has broken down.

The San Siro based club are now desperate to find another defender as cover. A number of injuries at the back have forced the club on the market and they will need to ensure they find an alternative for Alessandro Nesta.

makes me think that Scolari will build up the defense with Brani

not bad, he looked good to me in the testmatches

thank christ we have the biggest amount of defense players

Ivanovic is unhappy, claims his agent

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic is on the verge of joining AC Milan, according to the player's agent.

The 24-year-old has failed to impress at Stamford Bridge and has yet to make an appearance for the Blues since a Ł10million move from Lokomotiv Moscow in January.

And according to Ivanovic's representative, Vlado Borozan, the Serbia international is close to agreeing a possible loan or permanent move to the San Siro.

Chelsea are said to be unwilling to allow Ivanovic to leave because they want to have four centre-backs at their disposal, but Borozan claims a deal is close to completion.

"Branislav chose Milan and he told that to the club, and for that reason he will probably wear the Rossoneri shirt this next season," Ivanovic told tuttomercato.

"The deal will be done because no-one will keep an unhappy player."

Borozan, though, admits that it is not yet certain that Ivanovic will leave Chelsea because of the Premier League outfit's desire for strength in depth.

"The problem at the moment is that Chelsea want four starters in the position and he is the fourth," added Borozan.

"It's difficult to find a replacement of the same level, so the Blues want to keep him and the deal has stalled."

Skysports

Both Alex and Ivanovic being talked about moves away from Chelsea. It is possible one of them could leave considering the cover that we have in the Centre Back position.