Fulham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Guest Lampards Bitch

The whole of the England team was shit. Your not funny any more, your annoying. Your talking shit yet again about Lamps, the bloke who scored the goals to secure our Prem titles oh and set up Drogba for our FA Cup last season.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you care if England qualify?? And that was not at all the reason...In case you didn't realise we had Steve Maclaren as manager and we had alot of players out. You cannot blame a loss of a tournament on 1 player. Also if he is as bad as you suggest why is he in the first team?? And he has been there for many years at West Ham, Chelsea and England. You dont know what your talking about and obviously don't watch him on the pitch!!!!!!!!!

The whole of the England team was shit. Your not funny any more, your annoying. Your talking shit yet again about Lamps, the bloke who scored the goals to secure our Prem titles oh and set up Drogba for our FA Cup last season.

Lampard did not secure nothing but a kebab when he went home from bolton.

Why do you care if England qualify?? And that was not at all the reason...In case you didn't realise we had Steve Maclaren as manager and we had alot of players out. You cannot blame a loss of a tournament on 1 player. Also if he is as bad as you suggest why is he in the first team?? And he has been there for many years at West Ham, Chelsea and England. You dont know what your talking about and obviously don't watch him on the pitch!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about englands national team i hate englands national team, i am stating facts lampard can

not play without drogba end of.

Guest Lampards Bitch

W.H.S just leave it. we are rising to the bate. Badboy knows fuck all on this subject. I'm sure if Lamps was dutch it would all be OK somehow.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Constructive critisim is cool..............If it is due but its not on this subject.

Sorry for interrupting the Lampard-Ballack debate but I'm gonna talk about the game now :thumbsup:

gosh, I hate that Chelsea have such early kick offs, the game was on at 7:45am in the US <_< I was seriously exhausted! OK the game, like everyone else said, we were crap in the first half and then we stem rolled them in the second. maybe Grant's half time half talk is improving :) well, apparently people were worried about conceding late, but I wasn't really worried. they were kind of running at us but I didn't think anything meaningful was going to come out of it. but I guess better safe than sorry. Ballack was awesome today and I think SWP was too. so yays 3 points with a depleted squad, lets hope we can keep it up and hope for some dropped points by the 2 above.