Fulham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, good sub by Grant but an obvious one as frankly Sidwell had done little and Fulham were winning everything.

Mikel should have been on from minute one but at least it shows Grant can make subs earlier if he feels like it.

I think Grant got out his laptop and came on here looking for ideas :lol: Every sub I suggested happened :lol:

You would probley be a better manager than Grant....And FIFA will give you the coaching badges, they seem to be giving them out for nothing lately. I suggest you go for the job, first you gotta become a good friend of roman abramovich. If you are doing this I also suggest you become jewish!

Guest Lampards Bitch

we were shit 1st half. It wasnt a penalty at all IMO. 2nd half we were good. Ballack, SWP, Kalou, Bridge and Essien all had a good game. Sidwell was fucking dire. The players at Reading really made him look good. Thank christ he was subbed for Mikel , who actually did OK today!

I was quite nervous about this game considering we havent alot of options and the backbone of our team just isnt there.

I thought we played well in the first half, I know nobody seems to be agreeing with me but we were all over them, just a lucky brake for them and they score from a pen. We had already had two clear chances on goal before thay. For the rest of the half we still posed a threat and Fulham were just playing on the counter. Unlucky for that offside decision on Kalou otherwise it would have been a clear pen and a sending off. As usual we show so much character after half time, that's the thing that separates us from the rest off the teams our heads never go down. First brillant corner from us ina long time and we score, perhaps Belleti should be taking the corners more regulary? Nice header from Alex for Kalou to turn in, two in two games now, heading into a bit off form, again shame about the africans cup of nations. Step up MR Ballack, brillant all day long and wins the pen, and scores it, typical German, did we ever think he would miss?. What form he has been in, in his first three games from injury, will be keeping out Lamps at this rate. In addition to this what a free kick, he has such great technique, he should be our number 1 set piece taker. Nice to have two great free kick takers in the side with Ballack and Alex. Great subsitution by Grant to put Mikel on, however woudnt we all have done that? it was inevitable. Shame he will be off soon. Feel sorry for poor old Sidwell, just not going right for the bloke, could be off soon, shame. Overall a very good performance, especially with the players we can pick, imagine a full strength Chelsea now....

Guest Lampards Bitch

Ballack has been ace but shifting out Lampard? I dont think so, we still really missed Lampard today

Stop calling him fat you pikey twat support your team and the players. Ballacks brilliant yeah, but so is Lampard and I think you need to stop critisising him.

Lampard is the reason why england did not qualify for the euro's. See in international football it is a hell

lot harder to get deflections and penalties, cause the game aint played at 100 miles per hour.