test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Fulham Vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

182 posts in this topic

Stop calling him fat you pikey twat support your team and the players. Ballacks brilliant yeah, but so is Lampard and I think you need to stop critisising him.

Stop calling him fat you pikey twat support your team and the players. Ballacks brilliant yeah, but so is Lampard and I think you need to stop critisising him.

Lampard is the reason why england did not qualify for the euro's. See in international football it is a hell

lot harder to get deflections and penalties, cause the game aint played at 100 miles per hour.

The whole of the England team was shit. Your not funny any more, your annoying. Your talking shit yet again about Lamps, the bloke who scored the goals to secure our Prem titles oh and set up Drogba for our FA Cup last season.

Why do you care if England qualify?? And that was not at all the reason...In case you didn't realise we had Steve Maclaren as manager and we had alot of players out. You cannot blame a loss of a tournament on 1 player. Also if he is as bad as you suggest why is he in the first team?? And he has been there for many years at West Ham, Chelsea and England. You dont know what your talking about and obviously don't watch him on the pitch!!!!!!!!!

The whole of the England team was shit. Your not funny any more, your annoying. Your talking shit yet again about Lamps, the bloke who scored the goals to secure our Prem titles oh and set up Drogba for our FA Cup last season.

Lampard did not secure nothing but a kebab when he went home from bolton.

Why do you care if England qualify?? And that was not at all the reason...In case you didn't realise we had Steve Maclaren as manager and we had alot of players out. You cannot blame a loss of a tournament on 1 player. Also if he is as bad as you suggest why is he in the first team?? And he has been there for many years at West Ham, Chelsea and England. You dont know what your talking about and obviously don't watch him on the pitch!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about englands national team i hate englands national team, i am stating facts lampard can

not play without drogba end of.

OHHHHH Fuck off, you are a right cunt. YOU HAVE NO FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE AT ALL AND CRITISES YOUR OWN TEAM. FUCK OFF BACK TO SUPPORTING MAN UNITED I HEARD C.RONALDO IS MISSING YOU.

W.H.S just leave it. we are rising to the bate. Badboy knows fuck all on this subject. I'm sure if Lamps was dutch it would all be OK somehow.

OHHHHH Fuck off, you are a right cunt. YOU HAVE NO FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE AT ALL AND CRITISES YOUR OWN TEAM. FUCK OFF BACK TO SUPPORTING MAN UNITED I HEARD C.RONALDO IS MISSING YOU.

:rolleyes:

Constructive critisim is cool..............If it is due but its not on this subject.

Since when has Ballack been the fastest sprinter at Chelsea. You critises Lampard so much even though compared to Ballack most his stats are better. Would you still support Chelsea if Ballack left?? Or would you follow him??

wow, I no Chelsea have glory fans but I never knew they admited it....So i guess that makes you.....A wanna-be glory fan....I think this is your due to go to a Man United forum.

And where have you got this statistic from. You have most likely never been to Stamford Bridge or a Chelsea match. YOU CANNOT SAY THIS CLUB OR ITS FANS ARE GLORY FANS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN TO A Chelsea MATCH AND NOT JUST WATCHED IT ON TV.