Fulham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Hmm never know lol with luck.West Ham did it last season

First half we were crap,in all honesty couldnt see us getting back in but second half tehehehe good header by Alex and goal by Kalou :D worrying moment with Belletti and his head but meh he ran it off.

Wooo Ballack man of the match.Well deserved.Long break defo improved his performance and Grant didnt make that bad a subs,brought Ferria on late but hey least he didnt bring on someone else to attack

Grant and the mascot teheheh not amused

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone notice that since grant take over we have been lucky???

during the mourinho era we are strong bt luck was never with us....

you see mate,LUCK works in a mysterious way...

Mourinho is a damn bloody talenteed guy...thats why LUCK seldom visits us...

but with Grant,LUCK visits all the time...

so you figure out the rest... :thumbsup: :whistling:

i think this 2nd half shows how much of a great player Mikel is. He has steadied the midfielf and allowed essien and ballack more room for going forward

brilliant sub by Avram at HT.... but i would have started with Mikel anyway

Agree, good sub by Grant but an obvious one as frankly Sidwell had done little and Fulham were winning everything.

Mikel should have been on from minute one but at least it shows Grant can make subs earlier if he feels like it.

you see mate,LUCK works in a mysterious way...

Mourinho is a damn bloody talenteed guy...thats why LUCK seldom visits us...

but with Grant,LUCK visits all the time...

so you figure out the rest... :thumbsup: :whistling:

we should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky ,we should so lucky with Grant!

Though we should've had another pen lol but hey with luck the luck will stay.

Kalou needs to learn how to stay on side other wise fantastic fight back. The one thing i have noticed about kalou is

he seems to be in the right place at the right time in the box. I think his anticipation in the box is fantasic, ballack

played really well and i am starting to like him his long and short passing is great. I don't think we need a playmaker

if ballack keeps his form going, when mikel came on he gave essien and ballack a base to bomb forward. Ten cate

did not think sidwell could sit so essien was wasted at dm.

Edited by Badboy

did anyone notice that since grant take over we have been lucky???

during the mourinho era we are strong bt luck was never with us....

I agree, he has been generally lucky but he needs to be because he is less talented I feel. He's been generally lucky with fixtures, meeting weak teams when we have been weak through injury, getting critical decisions when he's under pressure a la the Newcastle game, getting players back from injury after Mourinho left like Drogba, Lampard and Riccy and on it goes.

In Israel there was a joke that went around at how lucky Grant was during the World Cup qualifying campaign, he got amazingly lucky with his results and the journo's nicknamed it something that in English translated like "Avram's lucky arse".

So you are not imagining things that even when things look like not going our way, usually they will because of the luck he's got hanging over him.

A great thing to have and he's going to need it.

Although Grant would no doubt say the harder I work the luckier I get. I guess it depends if you feel you make your own luck in this world or just some people are born lucky.

Edited by pluto

I wonder if MU are going to f**k up today, they had that bad result against West Ham and Birmingham on their day can be a handful.

Arsenal look home and dry already but if we could breathe down Fergie's neck that would be good.

Nah Man you prob be 0-0 then get a pen with about a min to go.Win the Man you way though yeh B'Ham were a bugger against us and held Liverpool to a draw so with luck just because new year and all

half time

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Man you 1-0 Birmingham

Jesus Adam your avatar is so bloody scary of Grant turning into dracula!

I'm going to bed having nightmares about that now.

Much better xmas period then last season.Yeh we're at the same gap as we were then but this time around only dropped 2 points as appose to 6

Badboy agree,that was just arg!Great chances but offside lol and not a blind linesmen,he's a right time right place dude at the mo.

Ballack woohey :D

And Hilaro werent as ahhhh every time the ball came near him.

Anyone when Cech is back?

Atmosphere today was quality, the wooden stand came in handy.

It was dead in the first half, half the stand was sitting down.

Better in the second half, a few divs got chucked out for smoking.

I no, but it did get better! Were I was the people infront sat down until row L what I was in and from there everyone stood most of the game. Shame the Fulham fans didn't give anything back.

It was good when we had a go at the linesman. Line-o your a cunt Line-o Line-o your a cunt....then he gives us a decision and we sung....Line-o still a cunt Line-o Line-o still a cunt.