test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Fulham Vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

182 posts in this topic
half time

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Man you 1-0 Birmingham

Jesus Adam your avatar is so bloody scary of Grant turning into dracula!

I'm going to bed having nightmares about that now.

Much better xmas period then last season.Yeh we're at the same gap as we were then but this time around only dropped 2 points as appose to 6

Badboy agree,that was just arg!Great chances but offside lol and not a blind linesmen,he's a right time right place dude at the mo.

Ballack woohey :D

And Hilaro werent as ahhhh every time the ball came near him.

Anyone when Cech is back?

Atmosphere today was quality, the wooden stand came in handy.

It was dead in the first half, half the stand was sitting down.

Better in the second half, a few divs got chucked out for smoking.

I no, but it did get better! Were I was the people infront sat down until row L what I was in and from there everyone stood most of the game. Shame the Fulham fans didn't give anything back.

It was good when we had a go at the linesman. Line-o your a cunt Line-o Line-o your a cunt....then he gives us a decision and we sung....Line-o still a cunt Line-o Line-o still a cunt.

Agree, good sub by Grant but an obvious one as frankly Sidwell had done little and Fulham were winning everything.

Mikel should have been on from minute one but at least it shows Grant can make subs earlier if he feels like it.

I think Grant got out his laptop and came on here looking for ideas :lol: Every sub I suggested happened :lol:

You would probley be a better manager than Grant....And FIFA will give you the coaching badges, they seem to be giving them out for nothing lately. I suggest you go for the job, first you gotta become a good friend of roman abramovich. If you are doing this I also suggest you become jewish!

we were shit 1st half. It wasnt a penalty at all IMO. 2nd half we were good. Ballack, SWP, Kalou, Bridge and Essien all had a good game. Sidwell was fucking dire. The players at Reading really made him look good. Thank christ he was subbed for Mikel , who actually did OK today!

I was quite nervous about this game considering we havent alot of options and the backbone of our team just isnt there.

I thought we played well in the first half, I know nobody seems to be agreeing with me but we were all over them, just a lucky brake for them and they score from a pen. We had already had two clear chances on goal before thay. For the rest of the half we still posed a threat and Fulham were just playing on the counter. Unlucky for that offside decision on Kalou otherwise it would have been a clear pen and a sending off. As usual we show so much character after half time, that's the thing that separates us from the rest off the teams our heads never go down. First brillant corner from us ina long time and we score, perhaps Belleti should be taking the corners more regulary? Nice header from Alex for Kalou to turn in, two in two games now, heading into a bit off form, again shame about the africans cup of nations. Step up MR Ballack, brillant all day long and wins the pen, and scores it, typical German, did we ever think he would miss?. What form he has been in, in his first three games from injury, will be keeping out Lamps at this rate. In addition to this what a free kick, he has such great technique, he should be our number 1 set piece taker. Nice to have two great free kick takers in the side with Ballack and Alex. Great subsitution by Grant to put Mikel on, however woudnt we all have done that? it was inevitable. Shame he will be off soon. Feel sorry for poor old Sidwell, just not going right for the bloke, could be off soon, shame. Overall a very good performance, especially with the players we can pick, imagine a full strength Chelsea now....

We didn't play well in the first half because everything we did didn't come off. If the moves had worked, we'd have looked like world beaters. Just the way it is.

Ballack has been ace but shifting out Lampard? I dont think so, we still really missed Lampard today

Because he does something with the ball. All we was doing was running up the pitch and doing nothing with the ball and don't call him 'fat' your beggining to sound like a pikey twat!

He thrives on winding me up on Frank. I choose to ignore it.

Yeah im a dutch scouser. If ballack keeps his form going cause today i saw the bayern ballack we dont need fatty

ballack gets more involved IF HE KEEPS HIS FORM UP.