test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Fulham Vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

182 posts in this topic

hi guys...

i just got back from shopping with my girl...

WTF???!!!

we are behind 1-0???!!!!

oh please dont start my 2008 like that... :(

btw,happy new year all... :D

may this year be a great 1 for all of you...

And a Happy New Year to you too.

I'm almost into my second day of the New Year here!

This aint attacking football this is loosing and annoying football.

And we're only attacking as we're 1-0 down!Every time we get near goal we're offside lol.

Come on Chels!And please Fullham please do that thing where you go to sleep in the second half.

Come on Chels!Good start to 2008 plsssss

And a Happy New Year to you too.

I'm almost into my second day of the New Year here!

which part of the world are you from?

i'm from Malaysia and its now 21:40 my local time on the 1st of Jan 2008 :thumbsup:

ok,clearly that Avram Cunt needs to figure something out...

we should get the boost from the Manure game a couple of days ago...

hmm first half was very very slow, shaun wright phillips needs to start getting into the game,

hes sitting to close to the wing and not getting a touch..

Joe and wayne are playing the other wing to a decent standard we just need to start getting in some of them crosses and stop playing with it so much..

and our defence is scarring me there is no leader back there, someone who is controlling them and letting them no where they are going wrong, they all seem to be just trying to get it out not really bringing it up with any real purpose...

lets hope our strikers can be a little more effective in the second half, and if only kalour was a few steps behind the defender we probebly would be drawing this game unlucky call against him..

Our defence are having mad moments.1-0 down dont start kicking the ball back and forth in front of your own goal!

Come on 45 mins to turn it around.Dont let us slip behind and have scum jump over us!

Fulham have taken the lead in nine games this season and won only one of those. We still have every chance of clawing this back.

hmm first half was very very slow, shaun wright phillips needs to start getting into the game,

hes sitting to close to the wing and not getting a touch..

Joe and wayne are playing the other wing to a decent standard we just need to start getting in some of them crosses and stop playing with it so much..

and our defence is scarring me there is no leader back there, someone who is controlling them and letting them no where they are going wrong, they all seem to be just trying to get it out not really bringing it up with any real purpose...

lets hope our strikers can be a little more effective in the second half, and if only kalour was a few steps behind the defender we probebly would be drawing this game unlucky call against him..

mate,i juz got back from shopping with my girl and managed to to catch about 5minutes of the 1st half...and i'm already freaking out from the way our boys play...and reading your post,i'm now freaking out...

lets just hope that our boys will bounce back in the 2nd half...

Yeh but they have a new manager now :( might be different now but with luck,someone can score and be onside!

Please Joey make up for your penatly!

which part of the world are you from?

i'm from Malaysia and its now 21:40 my local time on the 1st of Jan 2008 :thumbsup:

Perth, Australia.

Chelsea fans really do come from all over don't they?

Come on Fulham, off to sleep now and let us have a few goals in the second half please.

if he does do that again i will flip we need our leaders on the pitch and if there not there we have no hope

Perth, Australia.

Chelsea fans really do come from all over don't they?

Come on Fulham, off to sleep now and let us have a few goals in the second half please.

yeah mate... :thumbsup:

we do come from all over the world...