Fulham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

20 minutes gone and we are having another typically slow start. The defence is leaderless and for the third league match running, completely asleep when it comes to defending set plays and crosses. The strike force is Kalou-less (couldn't resist) and the only player really giving his all is Joey who is clearly pissed after giving away that penalty.

But remember boxing day 2005? Joe Cole gave a penalty away to Fulham at the Bridge, before setting up the winning goal. Let's hope he does the same.

Thanks for the run down, I cannot get access to anything and so I'm relying on someone telling me how things are looking.

I'm sure we will pull one back, we do have better quality man for man than they do and that should tell in the end.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This aint attacking football this is loosing and annoying football.

And we're only attacking as we're 1-0 down!Every time we get near goal we're offside lol.

Come on Chels!And please Fullham please do that thing where you go to sleep in the second half.

Come on Chels!Good start to 2008 plsssss

And a Happy New Year to you too.

I'm almost into my second day of the New Year here!

which part of the world are you from?

i'm from Malaysia and its now 21:40 my local time on the 1st of Jan 2008 :thumbsup:

hmm first half was very very slow, shaun wright phillips needs to start getting into the game,

hes sitting to close to the wing and not getting a touch..

Joe and wayne are playing the other wing to a decent standard we just need to start getting in some of them crosses and stop playing with it so much..

and our defence is scarring me there is no leader back there, someone who is controlling them and letting them no where they are going wrong, they all seem to be just trying to get it out not really bringing it up with any real purpose...

lets hope our strikers can be a little more effective in the second half, and if only kalour was a few steps behind the defender we probebly would be drawing this game unlucky call against him..

Our defence are having mad moments.1-0 down dont start kicking the ball back and forth in front of your own goal!

Come on 45 mins to turn it around.Dont let us slip behind and have scum jump over us!

hmm first half was very very slow, shaun wright phillips needs to start getting into the game,

hes sitting to close to the wing and not getting a touch..

Joe and wayne are playing the other wing to a decent standard we just need to start getting in some of them crosses and stop playing with it so much..

and our defence is scarring me there is no leader back there, someone who is controlling them and letting them no where they are going wrong, they all seem to be just trying to get it out not really bringing it up with any real purpose...

lets hope our strikers can be a little more effective in the second half, and if only kalour was a few steps behind the defender we probebly would be drawing this game unlucky call against him..

mate,i juz got back from shopping with my girl and managed to to catch about 5minutes of the 1st half...and i'm already freaking out from the way our boys play...and reading your post,i'm now freaking out...

lets just hope that our boys will bounce back in the 2nd half...

Yeh but they have a new manager now :( might be different now but with luck,someone can score and be onside!

Please Joey make up for your penatly!

Edited by Layla

which part of the world are you from?

i'm from Malaysia and its now 21:40 my local time on the 1st of Jan 2008 :thumbsup:

Perth, Australia.

Chelsea fans really do come from all over don't they?

Come on Fulham, off to sleep now and let us have a few goals in the second half please.