test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aesthetic Relic

Snowflakes

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

21 posts in this topic
Bit late :P

:lol: I know but i only just got the internet back, it can snow after xmas on here. :lol:

it looks cute <_< but snow and christmas means nothing together anymore. The new Xmas tradition should be rain lol.

Bit late :lol:

A bit late in the UK because it rains all the fuckin time.

Its snowing here in Bosnia for the past month and a half.

Its freezin :ph34r:

lucky you, we get snow like maybe for 2 days in the year, sometimes we dont get any in a year lol. When i was at school like 6 years ago we got loads tho, it didnt stop but it was like coming up to mid march which is like......spring :lol:

lucky you, we get snow like maybe for 2 days in the year, sometimes we dont get any in a year lol. When i was at school like 6 years ago we got loads tho, it didnt stop but it was like coming up to mid march which is like......spring :lol:

Lucky me my arse,i can't go out unless i dont like a fuckin Eskimo,but tbh i hate rain more :tiphat:

how long are the snowflakes going to grace our computer screens?

its just plain odd having them here, it never snows in Perth, Australia ever.

heres an idea put up balloons for peoples birthdays :P