test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilson

Video Requests

Started by Wilson,

83 posts in this topic

Is there a DVD set out there or some option to watch EVERY GAME and relatvent INTERVIEW leading up to the end of Munich in last seasons CL journey? I am from the US so I guess I'm looking for an option that would work over here thanks! :)

I couldn't find an Audio Requests forum topic and I can't start new ones at the moment. So, I thought I'd ask here.

Does anyone know where I can find mp3's of Chelsea TV audio commentary of matches? I'm currently listening to the Chelsea/Arsenal match 01.20.13 at Stamford Bridge and I would love to listen to it again when I'm not working.

Please let me know if there's a site I can find it on or if you could send it to me!

Thanks so much.

Right have a few requests please you sexy lot

can i have high lights of

Bolton vs Chelsea 05 MOTD

Chelsea Vs Man U 06 MOTD

Chelsea Vs Wigan 10 MOTD

Download links please

Couple requests if any of you can help...

Is there a place to download the Champions of Europe DVD? I've seen it in the UK stores, but I don't think its offered on a region 1 DVD.

Also, I noticed Chelsea TV is airing a documentary called Europa League Winners, and would love to download a copy of that to rewatch. Anyone see this one yet?

Thanks so much!

Hi guys , here are a few games I've been looking for in full. I've been looking for them in English.

LFC vs CFC - 1 Jan 2005
CFC vs MUFC - 15 Aug 2004

CFC vs Barca - 8 March 2005
CFC vs MUFC - League Cup 2004-05 (Both legs)
CFC vs LFC - League cup Final

CFC vs AFC - 24 Aug 2005
AFC vs CFC- 18 Dec 2005

MUFC vs CFC - 26 Nov 2006
CFC vs MUFC - 9 May 2007
CFC vs AFC - League Cup Final 2006-07
CFC vs LFC - UEFA CL 2006-07 (Both Legs)

If someone could help me with all/any of these matches then I'd mean a world to me. Cheers.

Hi guys , here are a few games I've been looking for in full. I've been looking for them in English.

LFC vs CFC - 1 Jan 2005

CFC vs MUFC - 15 Aug 2004

CFC vs Barca - 8 March 2005

CFC vs MUFC - League Cup 2004-05 (Both legs)

CFC vs LFC - League cup Final

CFC vs AFC - 24 Aug 2005

AFC vs CFC- 18 Dec 2005

MUFC vs CFC - 26 Nov 2006

CFC vs MUFC - 9 May 2007

CFC vs AFC - League Cup Final 2006-07

CFC vs LFC - UEFA CL 2006-07 (Both Legs)

If someone could help me with all/any of these matches then I'd mean a world to me. Cheers.

You want to download them or just watch it online?

Hi, I'm still searching for this DVDRip: Chelsea FC - Champions of Europe 2012 (the 11/12 UCL Final Match, not the 11/12 Season Review). Thanks :tophat: