test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilson

Video Requests

Started by Wilson,

83 posts in this topic

Anyone got the video that played highlights after the game to a song called ' To Build A Home' ? Loved it. Would appreciate it someone could put it on YouTube :).

Guys a request, do we have a vid on the entire journey of our Champions league campaign for this season (not sure there is one out there) . Most of the vid out there are very focused on the semis and the final but to all the editors and directors here, would it be possible to have a video of say 5-7 mins which showcase the entire journey for the current UCL season.

Anyone got the video that played highlights after the game to a song called ' To Build A Home' ? Loved it. Would appreciate it someone could put it on YouTube :).

francozola likes this

Another version here :

Hi guys I'm starting my own youtube channel but I'm a bit of a newbie. When I upload my videos it comes up with blocked worldwide because of content from UEFA and FA PREMIER LEAGUE and so on. Where can I find clips that won't get the video banned? Please help I will make a video for requests once I have found away to get round this problem

I saw that there was a Zola video on this site, but I was looking for a documentary of Zola that was release last year around this time...Gianfranco Zola: Legend of the Barclays Premier League

Any links to download this?

I am looking for some special video/moment. During the CL celebrations in Munich, Lampard run to our fans and let them hug him and celebrate with him. I remember watching it on youtube or somewhere but I can't remember where exactly. In some 'Chelsea winning CL' video, don't really know but I know it does exist lol. Do you know?

I am looking for some special video/moment. During the CL celebrations in Munich, Lampard run to our fans and let them hug him and celebrate with him. I remember watching it on youtube or somewhere but I can't remember where exactly. In some 'Chelsea winning CL' video, don't really know but I know it does exist lol. Do you know?

You'll find that in the celebration videos Steve uploaded.

Hi all . . .

I'm a new member and can't speak English well , but please help me

where can i download goals of chlesea 4-0 FCNordsjaelland on HD or SD ???

TNX

Massage :

If you have 100 posts or more and still cannot view the forum, contact staff.

Should Have I 100 Posts ?

Yes i forgot you should have 100 posts or more to see that forum