Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wilson

Video Requests

Started by Wilson,

83 posts in this topic

I've been searching for the Chelsea vs Barca game in semi final 2009 on Stamford Bridge but I can't find it ... could someone please post a link to this game here.

Today I see that my favorite compilation with Drogba is deleted.And the profile of the uploader is deleted too.So if someone have the video to upload somewhere to download it.Cause it is my favorite and it is very good video.The video name is

.I think the song with the video is Kanye West - Amazing

Today I see that my favorite compilation with Drogba is deleted.And the profile of the uploader is deleted too.So if someone have the video to upload somewhere to download it.Cause it is my favorite and it is very good video.The video name is

.I think the song with the video is Kanye West - Amazing

Sorry for being so late, here is the video:

http://www.sogoutv.com/tudou_video_vGc00DQdZW0.html

King11Didier and bluephoenix like this

Artinho as you're a bit of a video ninja, I suppose you're going to do a promo for the CL Final but could you do a video about the Barca game aswell? Like a compilation of all the goals and other highlights as well as the reactions, basically something I can jizz over when I've had a bad day :D

Artinho as you're a bit of a video ninja, I suppose you're going to do a promo for the CL Final but could you do a video about the Barca game aswell? Like a compilation of all the goals and other highlights as well as the reactions, basically something I can jizz over when I've had a bad day :D

Yes, I am currently doing promo for final. It will be fantastic. The pitty is that I can't log in to my YouTube account. I will do video about Chelsea's best moments at the end of the year.

Yes, I am currently doing promo for final. It will be fantastic. The pitty is that I can't log in to my YouTube account. I will do video about Chelsea's best moments at the end of the year.

Awesome, I can't wait for it! :D

Can somebody say me where i can download full matches of chelsea from 2004 and mid 2006? i cant find any downloads, either they are too slow or they just dont work. pls help!

guyz... If anyone there has the season review highlights, pleeeeeez share them seeing as the links mentioned in the 'reviews' thread are all kapoot.

ps

I know this is not the right thread for this but I am desperate.