test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Drog

The Main Site

Started by The Big Drog,

67 posts in this topic

Blimey, haven't we gone all posh since I was here last? The site's looking really good Jim. I have missed this place a lot. But I'm afraid my illness keeps me off the computer for a while. You have all worked hard, well done.

Website is working very slow here, can hardly see other posts made by other members.

Can't say i've noticed any problems this evening, maybe try a different browser?

Looking for people to write player profiles

http://www.talkchels...player-profiles

If you want to help let me know.

I'm sure I wrote a player profile for Essien before the site got updated, but I never saw it displayed on the site. mellow.gif

Seriously, though, I wouldn't mind doing a couple when I find the time. I'll probably do Essien, Benayoun and Anelka, if other people aren't already planning on doing them?

I'm sure I wrote a player profile for Essien before the site got updated, but I never saw it displayed on the site. mellow.gif

Seriously, though, I wouldn't mind doing a couple when I find the time. I'll probably do Essien, Benayoun and Anelka, if other people aren't already planning on doing them?

he hasn't played a single game yet!, for all you know his first game could result in him bringing a gun onto the pitch and assassinating zola from the stands.

you just don't know.. only a liverpool fan could have the motivation to make one for benayoun at this stage.

for all you know his first game could result in him bringing a gun onto the pitch and assassinating zola from the stands.

Sorry that just made me LOL

he hasn't played a single game yet!, for all you know his first game could result in him bringing a gun onto the pitch and assassinating zola from the stands.

you just don't know.. only a liverpool fan could have the motivation to make one for benayoun at this stage.

I can write a player profile on who I want, when I want, thank you very much.

Joe Cool and BlueLion. like this

Haha, well news is my speciality, especially since Sixth Form's over with until early September, so there's no worry me covering that corner. You know I always do my match reports as well, so I'll get back on track with those from Frankfurt onwards.